PDA

View Full Version : New salad with pizza at Village Haus?

JimmyD
08-12-2007, 09:56 PM
Has anyone had the new tangy vegetable salad thats included with the pizza at Village Haus? Fo those of you that have not, its now a small cup of sliced bell peppers, a slice of carrot, and a small tomato drenched in something I believe is vinegar. Man, it was nasty!!! I normally like bell peppers but I could not even stand smelling this thing. My wife and I tried to exchange them for a garden salad that was offered previously but was declined. We were told we could buy them though. I will say that the pizza itself has improved alot though. It was quite tasty compared to the past but they should change the salad back. Are we the only ones that think this??

lisap
08-13-2007, 05:29 AM
Sounds icky. The only reason we would go to Village Haus was to get a little pizza and their garden salad. None of my kids are going to be interested in the new salad.

DizneyMommy
08-13-2007, 05:35 AM
I saw someone at Taste Pilot's Grill with that the other day and wondered what the heck it was. Looked gross to me.

CV12Pirate
08-13-2007, 06:59 AM
Can I have a beer instead? :eek:

darph nader
08-13-2007, 10:19 AM
Can I have a beer instead? :eek:

I 'second' that motion.:cool:

cstephens
08-13-2007, 01:56 PM
I 'second' that motion.:cool:

Are you "sure" about that?

sharkie90278
08-17-2007, 07:55 AM
When I was there last month I actually bought a garden salad to go along with my pizza because I thought that vegetable cup looked gross. To my surprise, I actually liked it. To each his own I guess.

Jim Dear and Darling
08-17-2007, 08:56 AM
Are you "sure" about that?

Oh, was "that" improper Disneyland message board speak? To each their own, you know when by boyfriend wants to emphasize a word in an email or something he goes like *this* instead of putting the word in italics. Who cares if someone 'does' this to emphasize a word. This isn't a college paper, it's a message board right? I'm just checking since I don't want to make any major faux paus.

On topic, that salad sounds gross. I like fresh veggies in vinaigrette, but I think garden salad goes better with pizza, so I will miss it.

Mrs Mouse
08-17-2007, 09:11 AM
This "salad" is also available at Taste Pilots Grill and the Hungry Bear Restaraunt. I tried it once and it's actually not as bad as one would think. I found it to be different, but kind of refreshing. It has a very distinct and strong taste to it. I think that it's something people will either love or hate - there's really no happy medium with it.

cstephens
08-17-2007, 01:04 PM
Oh, was "that" improper Disneyland message board speak? To each their own, you know when by boyfriend wants to emphasize a word in an email or something he goes like *this* instead of putting the word in italics. Who cares if someone 'does' this to emphasize a word. This isn't a college paper, it's a message board right? I'm just checking since I don't want to make any major faux paus.

*sigh* No one understands my funnies.

AVP
08-17-2007, 04:45 PM
Oh, was "that" improper Disneyland message board speak?No, it's a joke from the MousePlanet anniversary meet.

*sigh* No one understands my funnies.I got it. Really, I did.

cynthia312
08-17-2007, 04:50 PM
Oh yea! I forgot to tell you guys about this salad they serve at Village Haus. Man....what a disapointment!!!!! :( I love Village Haus because you get a good size personal pizza PLUS a small garden salad....and its all for a good price. But now...what is this little dingy small cup thing they serve!? And I can't believe they would call it a "salad." I'm sad now....looks like I wouldn't be going to Village Haus anytime soon. Or anytime at all now.