PDA

View Full Version : Plaza Inn Birthday

disneymania
08-11-2007, 09:40 AM
What exactly do you get for $10.00? Also, when do you sign-up, or is just walk-in? I'm doing this for my daughters first birthday. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

gtpinoy
08-11-2007, 09:56 AM
If I can recall correctly, each individual in your party pays $10.00 and gets a party hat, a child size juice cup, and a cake which they decorate on their own.

River Belle
08-11-2007, 04:17 PM
Does Mickey make an appearance? I know I remember reading about "Pat E. Cake," but I can't remember if there are other characters.

Thanks!

gtpinoy
08-11-2007, 09:58 PM
Does Mickey make an appearance? I know I remember reading about "Pat E. Cake," but I can't remember if there are other characters.

Thanks!

Mickey and Minnie do make an appearance. There are photo ops.

yenko427
08-12-2007, 09:54 AM
Are there designated times for the Birthday party at the Plaza Inn?

tigger08
08-12-2007, 10:08 AM
you do have to call and set up the reservation and everything before you go. If I remember right its the same number as the reservations to dine. they can also help with any other questions that you have.

disneyfan4ever54
08-12-2007, 06:58 PM
Here is some info. on it. We did this for my DS's birthday in May and we had a great time!:)

You could also have your very own (okay, you share it with everyone else that made plans to do it to) birthday party at the Plaza Inn. The zany Pat E Cake is the host for this magical birthday party. Each guest gets his or her very own cake to decorate. This cake comes in a plastic Mickey icon shape. The cake itself is in the big circle, and in one ear you will find different colors of frosting, in the second ear there are sprinkles and other cake decorations. So spend some time laughing and having fun with others during your Disneyland birthday party. Oh, and Mickey and Minnie usually make an appearance at these birthday celebrations as well, so be prepared to take a ton of pictures. Another nice keepsake here is the plastic plate your cake was in, and the plastic cup filled with punch that you get with your cake. This is a cup with a straw, and has the Disneyland Logo, as well as a Happy Birthday logo with Sorcerer Mickey. The Plaza Inn Birthday Party takes place Monday thru Friday at 2pm, and lasts anywhere from 45 minutes to 1 hour. On Saturday and Sunday there are two parties, one at 1:45pm the other at 3pm. The cost for this party is $10.00 per person. (2007) This party is great even if there are no children in your party