PDA

View Full Version : A P question

disneyscott
07-09-2002, 12:06 PM
I have only had my ap sense Feb, and i know if been there alot 29 times but my question is that most of the writing has rubbed off of the fron tof the pass and it looks tackie
When I asked to exchange my pass they said it would be $20.00 even though i still had my old one how are the rest of your passes holding up?

disguy
07-09-2002, 12:09 PM
Same thing happend to my friend. the SAME day we got them. I told him to go to Guest services and they said "yes, that happends all the time we can not replace them" of course unless you want to spend 20bucks:) I purchased a clear plastic ID holder that has a lanyard attached if you wanted to hang it (which I don't) and that seems to keep it nice..

merlinjones
07-09-2002, 12:20 PM
The one thing they really need to do is change the artwork on the card. I was very sorry to turn in my previous pass with the cool Walt/Disneyland art for this ugly 80's style Kmart marketing art for the Resort.

I leave it turned around in my wallet so I can't see that art.

stan4d_steph
07-09-2002, 12:23 PM
The writing is also rubbing off on mine and has completely gone from several other peoples passes that I know about. Not much you can do about it, and if they replaced it, it would just happen again unless they change the style.

MonorailMan
07-09-2002, 12:33 PM
Mine is rubbing off too, I think it has something to do with the oil on your skin.