PDA

View Full Version : Getting a Pool View at Grand Californian Hotel!

scoffey
08-10-2007, 11:05 AM
I have reservations at the hotel for next week a conceirge level room... we want to make sure we get a pool view! Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make this happen? I already had the reservation note that we want it but is there anything else we can do?

Thanks!

pisces
08-10-2007, 11:59 AM
Take a look at the hotel room map at DLResortinfo.com and see which rooms you think you might like. There's about 3 corridors of rooms that are directly underneath the pool. Select some room number choices, and then call the hotel directly to have them put those numbers down as a suggestion. Nothing is guaranteed until the time you arrive. But suggesting different room numbers in advance, and keep calling confirming those suggestions, all along, right up till the night before....helps.

scoffey
08-10-2007, 01:33 PM
Thanks!!

Also where do you think the suites are in the GCH? Trying to get my cousins as close as possible to the Zac Efron as possible!! hahah

yellowrosedtxn
08-10-2007, 04:38 PM
Thanks!!

Also where do you think the suites are in the GCH? Trying to get my cousins as close as possible to the Zac Efron as possible!! hahah

I pm'ed you. Did you get it?