PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Hotel Rates ?

mynameisearl
08-09-2007, 07:01 PM
Does anyone know if the Disneyland Hotel drops rates at the last minute if rooms are still available? What is the cheapest you have gotten a room for? And through what means? Does anyone know ballpark prices for suites?

Thanks a bunch! :)

tinker3
08-09-2007, 08:33 PM
I have heard expedia.com has dropped prices, but I am not sure if that has happened lately. With DLR being so popular the last couple years it's tough to find a great deal. I usually try travelocity.com, expedia.com, and getawaytoday.com. You also might want to look at the end of MP Disneyland update it reviews good deals, and mousesavers.com. 4th night free can make the overall room price a good deal. The cheapest I have gotten the DL hotel is $119 and that was with an AP deal. It also depends a lot on the time of year, Jan., Feb. can be very reasonable.

Good luck!

DangerMouse
08-10-2007, 05:39 AM
In Feb 2006, I got the DLH for $119 through an Expedia last minute deal.

The Evil Queen
08-10-2007, 09:47 AM
I've not EVER been able to take advantage of cheaper rates, but I do know that asking the Front Desk for an upgrade when you check in, you might get a room with a view or even a suite for the published rate...

I've gotten that before. In the DLH, got a room overlooking the park - this was FANTASTIC for fireworks viewing and at the GCH, got a room with a direct view the Grizzly River Run, Soarin and that whole area in DCA. Also very cool...

rmarino74
08-11-2007, 07:17 AM
Does anyone know if the Disneyland Hotel drops rates at the last minute if rooms are still available? What is the cheapest you have gotten a room for? And through what means? Does anyone know ballpark prices for suites?

Thanks a bunch! :)

Starting August 19th and going through about December 15th, if you are and AP holder and use the AP code AP4 you can take advantage of MAJOR discounts.

I just had a DCA view room booked for 9 nights @ $423 per night with the standard AP 10% dicounted rate. I found the AP4 rate became available so I called back and gave them the rate code and it not only dropped my rate by over $150 per night, I upgraded to Concierge for only $30 per night!

Just by giving the agent that code, my rate is now $309 per night for a Concierge room at the GCH!

DLH rooms are an even better price. I believe that you can get the rooms at the DLH starting at about $129-149 per night.

Even if you do not have an AP, it is totally worth it to get one! You can just buy it when you check in and enjoy the savings! The savings on one night alone, will more than pay for the upgrade to an AP.

CV12Pirate
08-11-2007, 07:24 AM
How did you find out about the AP4 code, and how can we find out about any other codes? Thanks in advance.

Roast yer Liver...