PDA

View Full Version : How early for Playhouse Disney?

annieb727
08-08-2007, 09:44 AM
How early should one arrive for playhouse disney on a week day in August? What about mid-late september?

Also, how often is Turtle Talk??

Thanks!

DizneyMommy
08-08-2007, 10:21 AM
I'd say even in the summer 99% of the time you can walk right up when they open the doors and get in after the line has gone inside, the room is pretty big. If you want front row, then maybe get in line 30 minutes or so ahead but the stage is elevated and very wide and the room is not very deep so there is really no BAD seat in the place. Your better bet times are probably during meal times, or around 2, as a lot of toddlers nap at that time and they don't let strollers inside.

Turtle Talk runs pretty often all day, I think at least every hour. That one does fill up, and the best seats are in the front on the floor if you have kids, rather than in a chair.

tigger08
08-08-2007, 10:59 AM
We got tickets for preferred seating at DCA would the Play house Disney and the turtle talk be included in this?

DizneyMommy
08-08-2007, 11:02 AM
I believe those only get you preferred seating for Alladin, but I could be wrong. There is no preferred seating for Crush or Playhouse Disney

tigger08
08-08-2007, 11:36 AM
I was told it was for Bugs life, Muppets and Aladdin. Is that not correct.

DizneyMommy
08-08-2007, 03:35 PM
If that's what they told you I am sure that's right, I think it is a promotion that changes yearly or something - Muppets and Bug's Life are rarely busy enough to need it, and just FYI... both of those are 3-D shows with glasses and IMO you don't want to be in the front. If that is where they put you then you may want to move back or it will not really have quite the same effect. We've been in the front of each before and ended up moving to the back.

lala1486
08-08-2007, 04:30 PM
Turtle talk is every 30 minutes. And when I was there recently preferred seating for "Its tough to be a bug" was 5th row not front. You don't need preferred seating at all really for turtle talk get there maybe 5 minutes before it starts. And definitely send the kids to the lily pads :) If you do want to wait longer for turtle talk then the whole animation area is great and I definitely would suggest doing belle's library and ursula's area if you havent before.