PDA

View Full Version : Viewing tips for Electrical Parade?

annieb727
08-08-2007, 01:21 AM
Hey there. A friend of mine is going to DLR this weekend! I wanted to help her out and give her some tips/tricks...tell her about FP and good parade/show viewing stuff. I know a lot of stuff already, having been many times. The only thing I have absolutely NO experience with is the Electrical Parade. She'll be able to see it...would you pass on some viewing tips to me, so I can help her out?

Thanks!

DizneyMommy
08-08-2007, 06:05 AM
Everyone always conrgegates right inside the main entrance to the park to watch - there is GREAT viewing available almost right up until it starts if you head down closer to the Golden Dreams theater. It takes a little longer to get out of the park afterwards, but it's great to have a front row seat away from the crowds.

Another hint - don't plan on grabbing an ice cream and sitting down to wait. The line at the ice cream shop is FOREVER and for some odd reason Disney closes the ice cream carts well in advance of the parade. There is a coffee cart across from the theater that has coffee, water, hot chocolate, snacks, etc, we usually get something to munch on there.

annieb727
08-08-2007, 07:29 AM
Thanks!

tigger08
08-10-2007, 07:53 AM
I seen it posted somewhere they the last time this is on Disney schudual is in September... IS this true, are they getting rid of the parade?

Malcon10t
08-10-2007, 08:11 AM
I seen it posted somewhere they the last time this is on Disney schudual is in September... IS this true, are they getting rid of the parade?The parade goes on hiatus during the off season. Last year it came back for Christmas I think, then was down til May or so. Darkbeer would know the dates better.

tigger08
08-10-2007, 11:20 AM
I really hope taht it is up for the 3rd week of april, but this would explain why I've never seen it I always went on spring break in march.