PDA

View Full Version : Preferred Seating for Playhouse Disney Tickets...

LaurensMom
08-04-2007, 08:08 AM
Does anyone have any preferred seating tickets for PlayHouse Disney at DCA that they will not be using and are willing to part with them (or know how I can get some)??? I know it is easy to get in and seating is usually not a problem, however I have a WILD 2 yr old that will not stand still for anything and wants to RUN (Hence why I put her in Dance Class 2 nights a week to try to release some of her energy)... It will be virtually impossible for her to stand in line the 20-30 mins prior... Thanks!!

DizneyMommy
08-04-2007, 10:27 AM
I have never heard of priority seating for Playhouse Disney, nor have I ever seen them taking tickets or giving anyone front of the room priveledges in the 20-30 or so times we have seen it. I am pretty sure such a thing does not exist, but maybe I have just been in the dark. I do not even know how they would make that work anyways because it is just onebig open room, you sit on the carpet on the floor so there are no seats to assign.

You really don't even have to stand in the line though, you can almost always walk up after the line has emptied and get in. Usually the room is only 3/4 of the way full.

I think your bigger problem would be that if she cannot stand in this tiny short line in the shade that even has a TV for entertainment, you will not be going on any rides during your trip.

LaurensMom
08-04-2007, 01:22 PM
I know there are tickets.. we were able to get them last year when we booked through Disney. There were 2 doors to enter. 1 for the general entrance and the otherone to the left was for the preferred seating people. we were let in first and then the general public came in after. I know I will have a problem when we go on rides but at least we can pin her in between us.. :) as long as there are walls on both sides....

Malcon10t
08-04-2007, 04:20 PM
I know there are tickets.. we were able to get them last year when we booked through Disney. There were 2 doors to enter. 1 for the general entrance and the otherone to the left was for the preferred seating people. we were let in first and then the general public came in after. I know I will have a problem when we go on rides but at least we can pin her in between us.. :) as long as there are walls on both sides....Those were a special last year thru Nov 2006. They are no longer offered as far as I know. And most ride lines do not have walls on both sides.

You might consider a VIP tour, as they can offer preferred seating to most shows.