PDA

View Full Version : Giving a Tour?

Omnitographer
08-03-2007, 06:16 PM
I've got a group of friends coming down to Disneyland in about 7 weeks, some of them have never been to the resort. I was wondering if there were any resources you could recommend for someone who will be looked to as the disneyland expert. online stuff, books, anything that can help me be a good host in the park.

ttfn,
Carter

JamesDL
08-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Check out Hydroguys ebook. I think he is on this board as well as the DIS boards. Great write ups.

emmah
08-04-2007, 01:38 PM
i think the unofficial guide is fantastic - so many helpful tips and hints that your friends will think you are an expert. you might also want to think about printing out a few different touring plans from ridemax, taking into account the kind of stuff your friends would be interested in,

Clotho
08-04-2007, 07:01 PM
Have you thought about just taking a group tour together??

june1st1997
08-04-2007, 07:12 PM
I LOVE the David Koenig MOUSETALES books. I find my very very worn from re-reading.

A great investment for any Disney enthusiast.

PanFan
08-04-2007, 07:46 PM
I LOVE the David Koenig MOUSETALES books. I find my very very worn from re-reading.

A great investment for any Disney enthusiast.

I'm reading it right now!

codewoman
08-08-2007, 02:43 PM
I'm reading it right now!

I would love to hear what you think of the book (and the follow up, More Mouse Tales) as you're an "insider". Do the stories sound plausible? Have you witnessed this kind of stuff? etc. Let us know!

joeysmommy
08-08-2007, 09:46 PM
I have the book by Kevin Yee and Jason Schultz, "101 Things You Never Knew About Disneyland". It's full of interesting information.
On last year's trip I kept spouting my newly found information....my family groaned every time I said, "ooh! Did you know......"
After the trip they admitted my little interjections about Disney trivia was fun.

The Mouse Tales books are also good.

Happy reading!