PDA

View Full Version : Early Entry for Resort Guests Rumor?

LaurensMom
08-03-2007, 06:13 PM
I have heard that if you stay at a Disneyland Resort Hotel that you can have EE each day that EE is available? Is this true???

emmah
08-03-2007, 06:37 PM
sure is - only for the 3 on-property hotels.

DangerMouse
08-03-2007, 09:00 PM
Yep! You must show your charge slip from either the DLH, GCH or PP and you can go each day EE is offered.

3duckgirl3
08-05-2007, 12:42 PM
Oddly enough, we never had to show the hotel charge card. However, we did the monorail entrance and they were having issues with the ride itself, so that may have just been a one-time thing.

WifeyMommy
08-06-2007, 08:33 AM
Oddly enough, we never had to show the hotel charge card. However, we did the monorail entrance and they were having issues with the ride itself, so that may have just been a one-time thing.

We too had never been asked to show our slip however the last time upon check in our CM forgot to give us a charge slip they finally asked us for it. We showed our room key and a reluctant CM let us pass. The kids were glad we did not have to hike back and miss our precious EE.

kandyk
08-06-2007, 11:25 AM
This is one of the best things about staying on property. I love those EE days!!!

I have been asked everytime to show my charge slip, I think this is because we have AP's not parkhoppers.

Of course they only ask for the charge slips from the adults never from our DS.

thmar
08-06-2007, 11:28 AM
Yep! You must show your charge slip from either the DLH, GCH or PP and you can go each day EE is offered.

Did I understank you right?? You can go each day it's offered, not just one day??

DangerMouse
08-06-2007, 12:43 PM
Did I understank you right?? You can go each day it's offered, not just one day??

Yes. Affirmative. That is correct. :D

Malcon10t
08-06-2007, 12:53 PM
We too had never been asked to show our slip however the last time upon check in our CM forgot to give us a charge slip they finally asked us for it. We showed our room key and a reluctant CM let us pass. The kids were glad we did not have to hike back and miss our precious EE.
They are getting stricter because people are keeping keys and using them to gain entry when they stay off property.