PDA

View Full Version : Parks Documentation?

alanjoyce
08-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Parks Documentation keeps everything there is to know about attractions in all of the parks. What kind of paint is on the castle, who composed the music for Discoveryland at Disneyland Paris... they've got it all. They keep the blueprints, etc. They're pretty touchy too. when I last worked there they were in Main Street Operations West... I think above the Emporium. REPORTED: W. Todd Stephenson 11 JAN 96

I stumbled across this post on hiddenmickeys.org (on this page (http://www.hiddenmickeys.org/Disneyland/Secrets/MainStreet/General.html)) and I was wondering if anybody here has ever heard of Disneyland Parks Documentation. I couldn't find any reference to the department except in the above post, which is over a decade old.

I have often sought answers to random and obscure technical questions concerning Disneyland, and if it exists, Parks Documentation seems like it would be the ideal place to find these answers.

So, anyone have a clue what the above post meant when it referred to Parks Documentation? Is there a department that matches this description?

DippyDawg32
08-03-2007, 09:00 PM
More than 5,000 gallons of paint are used each year to keep the Resort looking fresh.