PDA

View Full Version : World of Disney - Princess Scrapbooking Stuff

kewlyloch
08-01-2007, 02:38 PM
I am hoping someone could help me with this. My sister has asked for the Disney Princess scrapbooking album and page kit for her birthday. We are going to be in the area in two weeks so I could go to the World of Disney store and hopefully get this for her. I am not going to be able to go into Disneyland so I would need to get it at World of Disney. Does anyone know if they have these there for sure? I saw them on Mouseshoppe, but am worried that if I order them now, they might not be here by the time I need them (Aug 10). If there is anyone who is going to has gone to the store recently and could tell me if they have these, I would appreciate it!

Thanks!!

DizneyMommy
08-01-2007, 03:06 PM
I personally have never seen these, but then I have never looked.
If you cannot find them World of Disney, you can always ask for a shopping pass at Guest Relations. They will let you go in the park for I think either one or two hours for free and then if you do not come back in the alloted time they charge your credit card for a ticket. If it would be anywhere in the park it would probably be in a shop in Main St so you could easily do that in an hour.

kewlyloch
08-01-2007, 03:24 PM
Thanks for the tip. I know I have seen the scrapbooking stuff in downtown, but sometimes they don't have as much as in the Disneyland stores. If I can't find it, I might try getting the shopping pass.

mowsluver
08-01-2007, 05:01 PM
I saw a Princess scrapbook/starter kit at the Disney outlet, about a month ago. It was $17 I believe. My daughter isn't really into scrapbooking so I didn't give it a close look, but it was pink and had the Princesses on it.

lala1486
08-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Hi! (very) long time lurker, first time poster here :D not quite sure if they have the princess version, but I did see a scrapbook starter set - really lovely, has all sorts of layouts for you to do in it - and two punches (castle and mickey - these are used for punching these shaped holes in the pages which can look really great) and some stickers in the GC hotel store. If you go in the entrance closest to the pool exit on the wall on the right, immediately inside the store, you will see these. Also, if you are looking for some free additions for your childs scrapbook, try going to Home Depot and collecting all the Disney Colors Paint samples. They come in mickeys head shapes in many many colors and of course are free! They can be used to decorate different pages, or I like to use them in the corners to add the date the featured photo was taken.

Well a little off topic but hope that helps!

Mrs Mouse
08-02-2007, 08:28 AM
I know that the World of Disney store had both the Princess scrapbook kit and the Princess scrapbook album when I was there during the second week of July.

If you get there and they don't have them, definitely get a shopping pass - you can always find scrapbooking stuff in the Emporium or the Greetings store in DCA. When we were there, they both had a ton of crafty-type Princess things.

Lala1486, I do the same thing with the paint samples! They're also great for brief journalling and captions for photos. I love that they come in such a wide variety of colors.

kewlyloch
08-02-2007, 09:05 AM
Thanks for all the feedback. If they don't have it World of Disney, I will definitely have to get the shopping pass. Of course it will be very hard to leave before the pass expires! BTW - that is a great idea about the paint samples! I will have to grab some the next time we are at the Depot! :)