PDA

View Full Version : Any rumors of the Enhanced FastPass Returning?

Pat-n-Eil
08-01-2007, 12:08 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has any inside scoop from either Walt Disney Travel or perhaps AAA regarding the return of the Enhanced FastPass?

My hope is that after the Year of a Million Dreams campaign is over there would be a possibility that the Enhanced FastPass hiatus would end..

Wishful thinking on my part - but you never know if you don't ask.

Darkbeer
08-01-2007, 12:10 PM
Actually, the Strong Rumor is that YOAMD is returning with another year of giveaways in 2008. Sorry, but I doubt you will see the return of the Enhanced Fastpass.....

Pat-n-Eil
08-01-2007, 12:14 PM
Actually, the Strong Rumor is that YOAMD is returning with another year of giveaways in 2008. Sorry, but I doubt you will see the return of the Enhanced Fastpass.....

Bummer. :(

codewoman
08-01-2007, 12:24 PM
I suspect, in fact, that the Fastpass system may get tightened up a tad if it starts being really used by most visitors. Right now, though, people don't seem to know about it. I had people ask me where we bought ours!! And there was a family at the table next to me scarfing down their lunch so they could ride before the pass expired! Both the waitress and I assured them there was no rush.

Good for people who know how to use the system, I guess, but it seems underutilized to me.

Quinten27
08-01-2007, 01:55 PM
I would guess there are plenty of people (mostly men) who would rather deal with a one hour wait in line then risk looking stupid by asking someone how the fastpass thing works. It's kinda like pulling over to ask for directions....it may be quicker....but you have admit you don't know where you are going. :fez:

codewoman
08-01-2007, 02:24 PM
Lucky for us they don't know Darkbeer, then, huh? :cool:

ILoveDisneyMagic
08-01-2007, 07:25 PM
I was one of those that thought you had to be there in the exact time frame :confused:. I threw some away that I thought had expired and didn't get ones because I knew I couldn't make it back by the indicated time.:crying:

But I know better now... thanks to Mouseplanet:)

FMTX
08-03-2007, 01:26 PM

Just not back in 2008 if YOAMD is extended or do you not expect Enhanced Fastpass to ever come back for AAA even after YOAMD is done with?