PDA

View Full Version : Disney's Character Warehouse is opening in Vacaville, CA

Pages : [1] 2

Andrew
08-01-2007, 11:14 AM
AMS/Disney release/newsletter

AMS Warehouse Sales presents AMS/Disney's Character Warehouse featuring DISNEY MERCHANDISE.

On Friday, August 3rd we will open an event in Vacaville, Ca for MAILING LIST CUSTOMERS ONLY. This event is located next to Long's Drugs. On this day, we will offer special saving to our mailing list customers. The event will open to the general public on Saturday, August 4th.

Again, this is your admission ticket to a special shopping day for mailing list customers only. Please print out this email and bring it with you to our Vacaville location on Friday, August 3rd. You may bring as many friends and family you like as long as they accompany you with this email.

Items will be discounted up to 80% off the original retail.

The Vacaville Event Closes 09/16/07, So Hurry!

AMS Character Warehouse
Regency Park Plaza
615 Elmira Road
Vacaville, CA 95687

The hours of operation are Mon.-Sat. 10 to 9, Sun. 11 to 7.

As an added bonus for signing our email list, we would like to give you 10% off your purchase! Please print out this email and bring it with you to our Vacaville store by Sunday, August 16th! This discount may not be combine with any Preferred Shopper discount. We hope you have enjoyed shopping with us and we look forward to your next visit!

Limited time only!

http://www.ams-liquidation.com

Need driving directions? Try www.mapquest.com or www.mapblast.com

=================================

Who is AMS?
AMS/Disneys Character Warehouse Outlet Stores are solely operated by Asset Management and Sales, LLC (AMS) a Limited Liability Company. AMS is not affiliated with the Disneyland Resorts., The Disney Stores, Disney Catalog, Disney Direct, Disney Sports Enterprise, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliated companies.

The merchandise offered for sale in our stores is the same merchandise that was formerly available at the Disneyland Resort.. The great values are available because this merchandise has been discontinued.

Merchandise assortments will vary from location to location, and each store may have local price initiatives, such as Manager Specials, that may not be available at all locations.

We hope you truly enjoy the shopping experience and the values available on the merchandise at out stores.

1996-2007 AMS All rights reserved

disneyperson
08-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Thanks! I know where I'll be this weekend.

amarvel
08-01-2007, 08:15 PM
hmmm i will be in vacaville friday, (on my way to disney), if we get there early enough we may have to stop by and see what is going on :)

Wendy Bird
08-02-2007, 07:56 AM
#*$#@ I've signed up for their mailing list in 5 different stores and online more than once. How come i'm not getting these emails?

Andrew
08-02-2007, 08:04 AM
#*$#@ I've signed up for their mailing list in 5 different stores and online more than once. How come i'm not getting these emails?
Check your spam or filtered mail?

disneyperson
08-02-2007, 12:20 PM
I didn't get the email but there were two postcards from the Disney Character Warehouse in my mailbox when I got home. I wish I could go tomorrow, but I can wait until Sunday. I'm hoping for some '07 grad stuff for Zero.

MaraMouse
08-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Why am I getting an error message when I try to sign up for the email listing??

Wendy Bird
08-02-2007, 04:17 PM
If anyone is going on friday can they keep an eye out for a grand californian polo shirt and the price, thanks a bunch :D

seanutbutter
08-02-2007, 05:06 PM
Now if they could simply open a permanent location in Washington, everything would be absolutely perfect.

Wendi
08-02-2007, 08:26 PM
I think I'll be there tomorrow. I'm planning on taking Max to Marine World... uh, I mean "Discovery Kingdom"!!! We can certainly make a pitstop.

MaraMouse
08-02-2007, 11:49 PM
Will it work if I print out a portion of the original post? Or can someone forward me this email? I reaally want to go to this :(

princess- ada
08-03-2007, 05:41 AM
I'll be there today:)

GORGON
08-03-2007, 08:13 AM
Can't wait for them to come back to Burlington !! Anyone know when that will be next ??:(

stan4d_steph
08-03-2007, 08:16 AM
Now if they could simply open a permanent location in Washington, everything would be absolutely perfect.At least you get the temporary ones. We get zippo on the East Coast.

Wendy Bird
08-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Has anyone gone today yet? What special saving to the mailing list customers are you seeing?

princess- ada
08-03-2007, 05:58 PM
Wow, that place was sure crazy today. I waited in line for 1 hour 15 min to purchase my stuff.:eek::eek::eek: There was lots of great stuff there and another truck was suposed to come tomorrow. I'll definately be going back.

hayjennn
08-03-2007, 07:36 PM
Wow, that place was sure crazy today. I waited in line for 1 hour 15 min to purchase my stuff.:eek::eek::eek: There was lots of great stuff there and another truck was suposed to come tomorrow. I'll definately be going back.

Do you know if they have pins or lanyards at the store? I will be going :)tomorrow. I remember they had a store in the outlets here about 3 or 4 years ago. Is it in the outlets this time???:)

Wendi
08-03-2007, 09:02 PM
If anyone is going on friday can they keep an eye out for a grand californian polo shirt and the price, thanks a bunch :D

I didn't see any polos, but they had the navy t-shirt for $5.99.

Has anyone gone today yet? What special saving to the mailing list customers are you seeing?

They didn't ask for my email "invitation" at all, the only special deal was an extra 10% off.

I didn't go until about 8pm and there was no line at all, there were several people there, but it wasn't at all crazy.

Do you know if they have pins or lanyards at the store? I will be going :)tomorrow. I remember they had a store in the outlets here about 3 or 4 years ago. Is it in the outlets this time???:)

I didn't see lanyards but there were TONS of pins.

They had a lot of 50th merchandise, lots of gold mickey ears. Max and I got coordinating Disneyland T-Shirts - I wanted the basic indigo shirts with the old Disneyland sign logo on the front, so we each got one there, mine is just the Disneyland sign, his is the one with the sign surrounded by a few of the characters.

princess- ada
08-04-2007, 05:01 AM

They had a ton of pins there yesterday. I purchased 2. They wern't a huge savings (14% off), but still worth it.

hayjennn
08-04-2007, 08:58 AM

ubaisore
08-04-2007, 10:07 AM
I went yesterday ...ought a couple items for the wife and kids...autograph books for the upcoming trip $1.29 ....Gold ears like$2 and I got the 50th name badges for $1.19 and I will see if they will engrave them at Dland as it says they will on the back of the package..... may have to go back as it didnt seem there was that much or that great a savings on the "invitation-only" event..

disneyperson
08-04-2007, 10:49 AM
Wow, that place was sure crazy today. I waited in line for 1 hour 15 min to purchase my stuff.:eek::eek::eek: l be going back.

Aw isn't that sweet? They really wanted to make you feel just like you were in the park. :fez:

We're going tomorrow.

hayjennn
08-04-2007, 12:36 PM
I went with my husband so I couldn't get to crazy. I am just hoping that they had sold a lot of stuff yesturday. They said they were going to get a new shipment tomorrow and it would be put out on Monday. Everything looked picked through. Some of the prices were really good and some were still a little high. Like the sweat shirts with Logo's. They still were about 42-43 dollars, marked down from $52. A lot of kids clothing. There were 50th annv. frames and christmas ornaments. I bought a pin and some hair clips. I would like to see more stuff.:(

annieb727
08-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Can't wait for them to come back to Burlington !! Anyone know when that will be next ??:(

I wish it would be before our trip (Sept 14 we leave WA - disney starts the 17th). Last year, I know I went to it end of August...just wish I knew if they were going to be around the same time...but I guess that's in less than a month...hmmmm.

tuxedomask1369
08-09-2007, 11:03 PM
i live just across town from it, yesterday i picked up a 50th anniversary park map, 1 of the "red head" figures from pirates, the grave digger from the mansion, and mse-t1 droid from star tours, they have alot of clothing and 8-10 different types of pins and lots of other random stuff,