PDA

View Full Version : Will I be a "Blockout Survivor"?

MonorailMan
07-05-2002, 05:56 PM
It's 50 days until my AP BO days are over. At the rate i'm going, I'll kill myself in about 20 days. Will it ever be Aug. 25!?

School does start on Aug. 3, so hopefully that will keep me busy for the last 23 days. :(

Cadaverous Pallor
07-05-2002, 06:03 PM
This is the reason we bought Deluxe passes. It only blocks days that we really wouldn't want to go - the busiest days of the year. It's worth the extra cash, if you ask me.

MonorailMan
07-06-2002, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Cadaverous Pallor
This is the reason we bought Deluxe passes. It only blocks days that we really wouldn't want to go - the busiest days of the year. It's worth the extra cash, if you ask me.

If I Renew, I'm spending the extra cash for Premium, and Mom will get deluxe. :)

49 Days. :D

coronamouseman
07-06-2002, 07:37 AM
MM: Consider your Blockout days to be those days you can experience the real world ..............

And rest easier knowing that when those crowds leave you will be waiting in much shorter lines (if any) during the more comfortable fall and winter months while those summer guests will be dodging rain or shoveling snow or minimally simply doing without a Disney park fix ...........

justagrrl
07-06-2002, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by coronamouseman
MM: Consider your Blockout days to be those days you can experience the real world

What's that? ;)

Never wanna go so bad as when you can't. I know from experience.

RealDisneyLegend
07-06-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by MonorailMan
It's 50 days until my AP BO days are over.

...but the AP BO (Body Odor) days are ALL YEAR 'ROUND!

(ducking)

coronamouseman
07-07-2002, 09:34 AM
jag: Consider this training for those events in life where you must deal with delays in the gratification process ........

Just imagine you have tickets for a rock concert or for a vacation to WDW in Florida a couple of months away - anticipation can be just as much fun as the actual event (sometimes even more fun if the event is a dud!)

And, for only $25, you can always get a blockout pass should you not be able to contain yourself ..............

Or you can "vary your life's menu" by spending $20 or so and go to Knott's to try something different from Disney .........

MonorailMan
07-07-2002, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by coronamouseman

Or you can "vary your life's menu" by spending $20 or so and go to Knott's to try something different from Disney .........

Good Idea, and with Knott's 22.95 special, I can Have a day of fun there. :)

Unless I nitpick about how it's not as good as DL, then it will be even worse. :(

MonorailMan
07-08-2002, 08:07 PM
It's allready starting to get to me...
must resist urge...
...it's only 48 days to go. :(

And, beta testing a game about Disney Theme parks isn't helping any.

LIMANDL4EVA
07-08-2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by MonorailMan
School does start on Aug. 3, :(
thats kinda early dont ya think?

MonorailMan
07-08-2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by LIMANDL4EVA

thats kinda early dont ya think?

Ahh, but we got out on June, 5th. Also we get more weeks off duing the year. (that aren't blocked out. :D )