PDA

View Full Version : Downtown Disney Shopping Question...

nickapoohiluvu
07-30-2007, 02:02 PM
I know the Lego Store in Downtown Disney has a "Pick-a-Brick" section, but I didn't examine it too awful close when I snuck in their our last visit. Since our last visit, my son has taken a liking to a toy he calls "Lego Dude." Well, Lego Dude (those little Lego People) has been replaced once already with Lego Dude II (purchased with a Fire Engine Set). LD II is already showing signs of wear from lots of play, so I'm not sure he'll last past October. Online, I can Pick-a-Brick all the Lego Dude pieces I want for a pretty reasonable price (which I may still do) but I'd like to go to the Lego Store and have Nick pick out all his Lego Dude pieces, if I can. So, does anyone know if they sell Lego Dude pieces at the Pick-a-Brick part of the Lego Store like the do on-line? Thanks! :D

adriennek
07-30-2007, 09:29 PM
I don't remember the store have such specific pieces at pick-a-brick. I assume that your son's Lego Dude is a little Lego 'doll' thing with the round head, legs, body, etc, but you can pick the color legs and body you want online? Do you have a link to pick a brick online that you mean?

At the Lego store, from what I remember, they're just bricks. Not the fancier pieces.

Adrienne

DSNYDad
07-30-2007, 10:17 PM
The pick-a-brick area doesn't have "Lego Dudes" or "minifigures" in Lego talk. They do sell box sets of minifig's, but that's probably not what you want, and they are hard to find. My son ended up finding a set at Target at the right time. Your best bet is getting one of the small sets that has a vehicle and a single minifig.

nickapoohiluvu
07-31-2007, 08:34 AM
Thanks for the help, folks. I guess we'll order online. Here is the link for the Pick-a-Brick for the Lego Store Online. http://us.factory.lego.com/pab/?warning=false

Choose "Mini Figures" on the category drop down menu on the right hand side. I guess I'll be placing an order soon!