PDA

View Full Version : Main Gate Pass

sail
07-04-2002, 08:00 PM
A friend of mine, who recently has quit from DL, is wondering if he is able to use his main gate pass, b/c he didn't turn in his id and pass. He pretty much up and left, and he still has pass that he did not use that much, so is wondering if it will still scan through.

HeeHeeHeeHoHoHo
07-04-2002, 09:00 PM
Tell him to try it!

thamnarestan
07-05-2002, 09:34 AM
I know for a fact that you can. A friend of mine once tried the same thing. Remember that you are required to show some form of picture ID (not necessarily company ID, mind you).

However, you are required to turn in your main gate pass when you are terminated. Just keep quiet about keeping it when you're in the park, okay?

tabacco
07-05-2002, 02:31 PM
The turnstile computer *should* reject it and automatically summon a lead, who will then confiscate it.

thamnarestan
07-07-2002, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by tabacco
The turnstile computer *should* reject it and automatically summon a lead, who will then confiscate it.

Maybe he got lucky, but it worked fine for my friend...

If you work Main Entrance, have you ever had the computer reject a main gate pass because it belonged to a terminated CM? Or, if you don't, have you ever heard of such a thing happening?

tabacco
07-07-2002, 06:24 PM
yep

pikachan
07-07-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by thamnarestan

Maybe he got lucky, but it worked fine for my friend...

If you work Main Entrance, have you ever had the computer reject a main gate pass because it belonged to a terminated CM? Or, if you don't, have you ever heard of such a thing happening?

They sure do!! The ID is blocked and so is the Main gate pass. It should make a 'Bong!' sound and a red light will flash when it is scanned. That sound is a warning to not let the guest in. Your friend just got lucky.