PDA

View Full Version : Characters on Mark Twain (Fantasmic)

CookieBandit
07-28-2007, 08:58 PM
What characters are on the Mark Twain during Fantasmic? (I've searched, and all the sites say "favorite Disney characters!" without specifying).

Steamboat Willie

Lower level - Prince Eric and Ariel, Beauty and the Beast, Gepetto, Pinocchio, Minnie, Donald, Chip + Dale

2nd level - Dopey, Snow White + Prince, Genie, Jasmine + Aladdin, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Mulan, Orangutan(?), Jane

3rd level - Penguin, Mary Poppins, Penguin, Alice, Mad Hatter, White Rabbit

4th level - Chimney sweepers from Mary Poppins (? - I've seen only a handful of Disney movies so I'm not sure what characters are from what movie)

Back - Pluto, Cow (Clarabelle?), Goofy, Woody and Buzz

Do they change any of the characters? And how come Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella don't have their princes with them? :p

The Mark Twain part is one of my favorite parts of Fantasmic - it makes me cheer everytime!

ChipmunkStar
07-28-2007, 09:36 PM
The Twain can change every single night, hence the generic "Favorite characters!" listing.

Oh, and "orangatang" is actually a gorilla. Named Terk. And Clarabelle is correct.

stan4d_steph
07-29-2007, 06:44 AM
As ChipmunkStar said, it can change. I remember seeing some characters from Robin Hood on at least one occasion: King John and Robin Hood, maybe Maid Marion.

Andrew
07-29-2007, 12:35 PM
Roger Rabbit used to be on the top deck, aft, but he's been replaced by someone else who I can't remember at the moment.

For one summer, Pocahantas usurped Ariel's spot on the lower deck, fore, but she's been back for a few years now.

vfire
07-29-2007, 02:07 PM
Yeah, King John has been on the boat, which is odd, considering that he's a villain.