PDA

View Full Version : High School Musical Pep Rally at DCA cut back to just 3 days a week (Fri thru Sun)

Darkbeer
07-27-2007, 10:45 PM
Surprised to see the current TIMES Guide listing HSMPR only 3 days a week, looks like DCA is cutting back on entertainment again.

And with the premiere of High School Musical 2 movie coming out in just a couple of weeks... :rolleyes:

Darkbeer
07-28-2007, 12:00 AM
Oops, I need to make a correction, Sunday is the last day of the CURRENT version of the show...

And inspired by the sequel, a brand new High School Musical 2: School’s Out! show will spring to life in Disney’s California Adventure beginning Saturday, August 18.

"We've seen the amazing popularity of High School Musical firsthand as our guests enthusiastically participate in the Pep Rally," said Ed Grier, President of the Disneyland Resort. "Needless to say, High School Musical 2 now brings new opportunities for our guests to further engage in the High School Musical phenomenon.”

VickiC
07-28-2007, 12:23 PM
So they are taking a brief hiatus to rehearse the new version?

Darkbeer
07-28-2007, 12:27 PM
So they are taking a brief hiatus to rehearse the new version?

Yes, this Sunday is the last day of the "Pep Rally" version, with the new version starting in a couple of weeks.

Basically a chance to cast the new show, and rehearse backstage.

tigger08
08-09-2007, 07:44 AM
I'm hoping this is in full gear in APril as my niece and my son really wants to see it...