PDA

View Full Version : What's The Deal With The Plaza Inn?

ladodgerjon
07-27-2007, 03:43 PM
Does anyone know when the Plaza Inn served its last meal?

Does anyone know WHY the Plaza Inn sits dormant?

Does anyone know what the future holds for the Plaza Inn?

Andrew
07-27-2007, 03:47 PM
Do you mean the Plaza Pavilion?

DizneyMommy
07-27-2007, 04:12 PM
Uh... unless I missed something, Plaza Inn is open all day serving up Character Breakfast, Birthday Parties at Lunch and the best Chicken Dinners in the world. We eat there regularly, at least once a month.

Glass Slipper
07-27-2007, 07:17 PM
The Plaza Inn better still be open for business, as I plan to be there one day during the first week of October for the breakfast buffet! Love those omelets:p

Baloo
07-27-2007, 08:37 PM
the person probably meant plaza pavilion.

The large wasted piece of real estate on the western side of the hub.

The one that used to serve food but was shuttered by pass regime and later turned into a annualpassholder redemption center.= which later turned into a pin center.

I really hope that Baxter sees the need for another restuarant and restores it to its former glory or gut the place out as well as the old tahitian terrace and build one lushly themed restuarant that has access from both adventureland and mainstreet

ladodgerjon
07-30-2007, 03:04 PM
I meant Plaza Pavilion. Whoops. I have started a new thread with the proper name. Apologies.

Quinten27
07-30-2007, 03:09 PM
lol I always thought that was a "smoking area" as I'd always seen many people standing around there smoking. It wasn't until I had lit one up there that I was kindly informed by a CM that the area was NOT a designated smoking area. :eek:

It would be nice if they put the area to good use........

disneyperson
07-30-2007, 03:09 PM
never mind