PDA

View Full Version : Free line passes

disguy
07-03-2002, 02:42 PM
I received a number of front of the line passes from DLR guest communications office. They will let you go to the front of the line for up to five people. Here is my question for you Cm's out there or anyone who knows: My part is only two adults so...if I go up to someone at the end of the line or something and ask if they want to join us (since it allows up to 5) Is there anything wrong with that? As far as policy goes?

SpamSpamSpam
07-03-2002, 03:00 PM
Very generous. I'm going to be at DLR 16th through 23rd. If you see me at the end of a line please feel free to invite me up front with you. I'll be the one wearing the mickey golf hat.

spacemtncastmbr
07-04-2002, 10:43 AM
like the pass says 5 people. you can take any five people to the front that you want.

DisneylandBoy
07-04-2002, 06:32 PM
How did you get these passes?

disguy
07-04-2002, 06:48 PM
From calling them to complain about a certain problem we had the last time. They offered us free tickets to the park but we were already AP holders so they gave us these instead.

DisneylandKid
07-04-2002, 08:40 PM
Wow!! How many did you get?

socabch
07-04-2002, 09:21 PM
...if I go up to someone at the end of the line or something and ask if they want to join us

That's perfectly fine. In fact last time I got one for a breakdown, the CM told me to ask 3 other people if we want. It worked out great for 3 early teen boys who just found out the fast passes were gone for this ride and we invited them. The looks on their faces were worth it. They were so happy!!!! It was for California Screamin'.

disguy
07-05-2002, 07:36 AM
Well the hard part is trying to decide which ride to use these on...I figure on would have to be for Splash Mt at night and not sure about the rest.