PDA

View Full Version : Recipes from California Food and Wine Weekends

imgonnaeatcha
07-26-2007, 07:02 PM
Hi,
I have been looking for recipes from the 2007 Disney's California Food and Wine Weekends. In particular, the recipe for Duck Risotto. If anyone has any recipes, I'd really appreciate it.

Drince88
07-27-2007, 09:06 AM
They said they'd post different recipes over time on the website - have you checked it out? I know they posted the fruit-dessert one earlier when I looked, and they have two different ones out there now. I was SHOCKED when I read how many eggs were in the fruit dessert from the marketplace - it sure seemed 'lighter' to me then that!

Here's the direct link (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/calendar/specialEvents/detail?name=FoodWineLandingPage) to the Food & Wine info (I went to DCA/Special Events to get here)

imgonnaeatcha
07-29-2007, 02:21 PM
Hi,
Yes, I have checked the website frequently. I am just hoping that someone out there was in one of the classes and took notes on the duck risotto. I really want to make it!

imgonnaeatcha
09-22-2007, 01:56 PM
Does anyone have recipes from Disney California's Food & Wine Weekends? The ones I am looking for have not been posted on their website. In particular, I am looking for the Duck Risotto. Thanks!

stan4d_steph
09-24-2007, 06:58 AM
Does anyone have recipes from Disney California's Food & Wine Weekends? The ones I am looking for have not been posted on their website. In particular, I am looking for the Duck Risotto. Thanks!Your new thread was merged with your previous thread on the same subject. Please use the existing thread for discussion. Thank you.