PDA

View Full Version : What restaurants can handle large groups?

orbitalpunk
07-25-2007, 11:02 PM
Hi ya,

Im trying to help organize a school trip to Disneyland I need some advice on where to eat. Our group consists of 38 people. Could any location handle that kind of capacity in Disneyland? preferably a restaurant and not fast food like that tomorrowland terrance.

thanks everyone!

biolabetty
07-25-2007, 11:32 PM
Not in DL, but I did see at Tortilla Joe's once in DTD a large group of students on a school trip. They had the upstairs part of the restaurant all to themselves. I would say there were close to 100 people so I know they could handle your group. In my husband's job, we are constantly arranging for large groups like yours to eat together. It's not the easiest job in the world. We always make sure we speak to the manager before we actually show up with everyone, and we usually have to eat at the time the manager tells us is their low time of the day.

I really can't think of anyplace inside DL that could meet your needs.

DizneyMommy
07-26-2007, 07:13 AM
I have seen large groups getting private use of carnation plaza in DL and Hollywood Backlot in DCA for lunch in the past, they do not serve food there so I am not sure if they brought their own or how that worked.

Your best bet would be to call Disney Dining (714-781-dine) and tell them what you need and I am sure they would be able to set you up with something. I would assume as long as there is reservation space available they would be happy to accomodate any size group.

Malcon10t
07-26-2007, 08:40 AM
We've done 20 at Goofy's. Its not 1 table but a group of tables of 8.

Wendi
07-26-2007, 10:07 AM
We did a birthday party at Storyteller's Cafe - they set up a section of the restaurant for us.

Malcon10t
07-26-2007, 10:45 AM
Hi ya,

Im trying to help organize a school trip to Disneyland I need some advice on where to eat. Our group consists of 38 people. Could any location handle that kind of capacity in Disneyland? preferably a restaurant and not fast food like that tomorrowland terrance.

thanks everyone!I would think Cafe Orleans could. Call Disney Dining, and if you need to, ask to speak to a manager and explain the situation. If it is not a busy time, there shouldn't be an issue.