PDA

View Full Version : Company D

Tinker Bell
07-25-2007, 06:09 PM
I just scored some tix. When is a good time to go? Do they have shipments a cert day? I can't wait to be able to go.

JamesDL
07-25-2007, 06:14 PM
I just scored some tix. When is a good time to go? Do they have shipments a cert day? I can't wait to be able to go.

Shipments of what?

Best time to go would be a weekday like Thursday if possible.

PanFan
07-25-2007, 07:55 PM
Whenever you go, you'll be bound to find something amazing for a ridiculously low price. However, they do also have sales from time to time. I haven't heard of anything recently, but earlier this year they had hats for 75% off and later watches for an additional 25% off of the 50% off price. If you can wait until after Christmas, all of the Christmas stuff is 75% off. Sorry I don't know more about upcoming sales, but regardless, you're going to LOVE it!

Tinker Bell
07-25-2007, 07:59 PM
shipments of anything . Pins shirts and such. My tix are only good for Aug.

Malcon10t
07-26-2007, 01:06 PM
Curious about "scoring tix". I thought only employees could go, or friends with an employee (but employee had to pay.)

VickiC
07-26-2007, 02:15 PM
No, I've gotten guest passes from an employee and gone without the employee.

Another Dimension
07-26-2007, 05:50 PM
It's actually very good to browse the Character Warehouse (Fullerton), before you visit a Company D location/use your tickets... for merchandise variety & price comparisons ... especially if you decide to go to Company D around Christmastime, for that big sale.

A CM friend and I used to browse the CW before hitting Company D every year and actually scored some cheaper prices on some of the exact same liquidated DLR merch at the Character Warehouse.

But most of the clothing, figurine and Disneyana/LE items were much better priced at Company D. :)

I scored my double signed, 2nd edition of The Nickel Tour at the TDA Company D/Team Center about 7 Christmasses ago for $28... :D
I love that store!!

tod
07-26-2007, 06:25 PM
Last Christmas we got the BIG Shag Disneyland map serigraph (#283 of 300) at Company D for $120. MSRP was $400.

Framing... not so good.

--t

ladodgerjon
08-03-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm assuming that "Company D" is an -- employees only -- store that offers Disney merchandise at greatly reduced prices?

If so, where is it... and how can a commoner, such as myself, gain entry?

Thanks!

screamin4ever
08-04-2007, 01:32 PM
I remember the contest they held to name the place. Nice to know it is still around.

evrythngwmn
08-04-2007, 02:59 PM
No, I've gotten guest passes from an employee and gone without the employee.

Disney offers such tickets to CMs every few months. You give them to your friends and/or family so they can go to Company D without you the CM.

Mermaid
08-04-2007, 06:03 PM
Disney offers such tickets to CMs every few months. You give them to your friends and/or family so they can go to Company D without you the CM.

Oh really?? Well, I know the smartest, fummest, most beautiful CM in the whole world. In fact, without her, the castle would not even be there!! :p ;)

Crazy4DL
08-04-2007, 09:06 PM
Oh really?? Well, I know the smartest, fummest, most beautiful CM in the whole world. In fact, without her, the castle would not even be there!! :p ;)

LMHOROTF! what a suckup! :~D:p;)

Mermaid
08-04-2007, 11:29 PM
LMHOROTF! what a suckup! :~D:p;)

You're just jealous because I got here first!! :p

evrythngwmn
08-05-2007, 09:46 AM

Wow, I think I know her.;)

Crazy4DL
08-05-2007, 09:48 AM
You're just jealous because I got here first!! :p

Oh pooo on you. . .wonder just how many she can take in with her? :~D:D

j/k, Jo ;)

Back to Company D . . .

ETA: Hi Jo . . . have I ever told you, you are my favorite? :D:D

evrythngwmn
08-05-2007, 09:54 AM
You are such the nut Ruthie.:D