PDA

View Full Version : "Everyone Plays at Kids Price" Coming back anytime soon?

orangechicken
07-25-2007, 09:48 AM
I know that DLR had a special $129 3-day park hopper a couple of months ago as part of a promo. We are heading down the second week of september and were wondering whether this promo would come back anytime soon? Would it be better to get our tickets now or wait until a week before to see if we can snag any deals?

Darkbeer
07-25-2007, 10:49 AM
I know that DLR had a special $129 3-day park hopper a couple of months ago as part of a promo. We are heading down the second week of september and were wondering whether this promo would come back anytime soon? Would it be better to get our tickets now or wait until a week before to see if we can snag any deals?

If there is a fall special, you should know on or around Labor Day (Sept. 4th), but I expect more of a new Southern Califonian Special tied into HalloweenTime and Christmas (good thru mid-December), and a hotel special, not much on tickets.

The Everyone at the Kids Price tends to be the spring special, from early January thru April. We should hear about the 2008 specials soon, last year, they were announced in Mid-August.

wvnative
07-25-2007, 02:23 PM
Darkbeer what would we do without you!

I am so glad this question was asked. I had forgotten all about this special and we are hoping to be there in March. It would be awesome if they offered it again next year!

I know that I got discounted tickets through the gay days website for our October trip last year but I haven't heard of any other ticket discounts for the fall.