PDA

View Full Version : When did your reservations arrive?

chiefyouth
07-24-2007, 09:21 AM
I am so excited! In 3 weeks we are going back to DL after missing it for 2 years. I made our reservations through Disney Travel 7 months ago, so I am eager to get our reservations in the mail. It just seems so official then. I thought I read somewhere that they arrive 21 days before the trip so I have been eagerly watching out the window. Does anyone know if this is true? How do they come - FedEx, UPS, or DHL? When did you receive yours?

Thanx,

chiefyouth

Wendi
07-24-2007, 09:23 AM
Did you book a package, or room only? How did you make your reservations? I just booked DLH (room only) over the phone and got my confirmation letter a few days later. Packages are different though...

disneychick
07-24-2007, 09:25 AM
I think it will depend on where you purchased your package from. We used Costco travel last time, and everything arrived via FedEx a little less than 3 weeks before our departure - we're going with WDTC this time, which should be the same (as the Costco packages basically come from WDTC anyway!).

chiefyouth
07-24-2007, 09:28 AM
Wow, you guys are fast! You got in before I edited in that I booked through Disney Travel.

I have the full package: air, shuttle, hotel, etc. I also used my Disney Visa, so there is supposed to be a dreams backpack. I can't wait to see what that is like. I hope it is usable and not just some cheap thing.

3duckgirl3
07-24-2007, 11:44 AM
Ooh, you're gonna' love it! That little package is, appropriately enough, just magic! I got mine exactly 20 days before our departure date. You should actually get an automated call from UPS telling you that a package that must be signed for will be delivered tomorrow. They gave mine to the neighbor kid, who held it hostage until I told him I was gonna' break his arm...

chiefyouth
07-24-2007, 12:09 PM
That would explain the call that showed up on my caller id as UPS a little bit ago. I didn't answer it because I get so many junk calls lately. So that means my package should be here tomorrow. How cool!!!

chiefyouth
07-25-2007, 02:24 PM
Yay!! My kit just showed up. I am so excited now. I can't wait. I just wish they would send more than the luggage tags in the box. We can't wait to pick up the lanyards and backpack.

The picture of the backpack looks really nice. I hope it is truly that way.

Brian

Wendy Bird
07-25-2007, 03:55 PM
Does anything speacial come when you only book the room. I booked the Grand Californian for December. :confused: