PDA

View Full Version : Discounted Guest 3 day ticket with Premium Annual Passport?

amismo
07-03-2002, 06:48 AM
Hi,

My husband and I have premium annual passports - and plan to take my Mom along for a three day visit.

I seem to remember that as Annual passport holders we get discounts on guest tickets.

Do I have that wrong? Where can I get the tickets? The disney store/ hotel I am staying at doesn't seem to be aware of it.

Also - any opinions on the Doubletree at Anaheim?

Thanks
ami

MammaSilva
07-03-2002, 06:57 AM
I have Premium passports but I'm also a member of the Disney club, we just went and I got a 4 day hopper for $15 less than the gate price at the DisneyStore using my Disney Club, if you are going before September you might want to check online, they have 4 day hoppers for $111.00 but you have to allow 5 business days after you order them to get them in time and there is a $10 shipping/handling charge.

pikachan
07-03-2002, 10:21 AM
Annual Passport holders don't receive discounts on 1-,2-,3-, or 4- tickets on a regular basis. However, every once in awhile there are special limited-time discounts for APs. You just have to keep your ears open.
Right now, there is a 2-day ticket for $79 for regulars and $59 for kids 3-9 BUT this is only for Southern Californian Residents living in 90000-93599. The beauty of the ticket is that it is a park hopper pass.
But if you do have a Disney Club card, you can discounts on 3- and 4-day passes. I believe it is $10 off, not $15.
I hope your family has a fun trip!

Disney Nick
07-03-2002, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by pikachan
But if you do have a Disney Club card, you can discounts on 3- and 4-day passes. I believe it is $10 off, not $15.
I hope your family has a fun trip!
I believe it is $10 off a 3-day hopper and $15 off a 4-day hopper.

Darkbeer
07-03-2002, 02:17 PM
AAA offices in California have the Adult multi-day tickets for the child's price, a three-day is just $90, a savings of $24... these tickets are supposed to be available at the Disney Stores, and might need to be ordered by the store manager.....

Once Again, these are for summer use, they expire Labor Day.

Check out www.Mousesavers.com for more info

tabacco
07-03-2002, 03:07 PM
Just to clarify, there are no AP discounts right now. You can get the child's price on 3/4 day tickets from disneyland.com, though.