PDA

View Full Version : In-room park guide... is Stacy at Disneyland too?

petesimac
07-20-2007, 07:37 PM
I just got back from a vacation to WDW and was reacquainted with my very special friend, Stacy -- she's the gal who hosts the "Top 7 Things to See" channel at WDW resort. My question for all you west-coasters is: is there something similar at DL? I remember a few years back (on my 1st and only, so far, trip to DL) that they had some kind of programming like this, but is Stacy the host? If not, who is? Just curious. I may be coming west next summer and would love to see my gal again.

IdahoMike
07-21-2007, 07:50 AM
I know at the GCH, they have a princess storytelling channel, that rotates through Aurora, Belle, Snow White and Cinderella 24/7. I have never seen the legendary Stacy, but we will be making our first trip to WDW in 2009!

petesimac
07-21-2007, 08:32 AM
I could have sworn that there was an in-room parks guide channel about things not to miss when I was there in 2003; I'm pretty sure that it was just a voice over and not the wonderful Stacy, but I was curious if that had changed. Have fun at WDW; say hi to Stacy for me. :crying:

Burnt Toast
07-21-2007, 08:41 AM
No, the DLR equivalent of Stacy is Megan. I don't know if Megan's "shows" are still being played here though.

seanutbutter
07-21-2007, 04:46 PM
I remember a show being played over and over on our television in the GCH; it centered around the top 10 things to do at the Disneyland Resort. Maybe it was top 8, I'm not sure. Anyway, I don't remember a name, though I do recall seeing a host, (not just hearing a voice over).

DangerMouse
07-21-2007, 05:01 PM
No, the DLR equivalent of Stacy is Megan. I don't know if Megan's "shows" are still being played here though.

They were in January. I get sick of Megan pretty darn quick, but my kids will watch her over and over and over . . . :rolleyes:

petesimac
07-21-2007, 09:04 PM
Someone post Megan on Google, if you have it' I'd love to see the DL version before I go again.

TikiTiki
07-21-2007, 10:11 PM
They were in January. I get sick of Megan pretty darn quick, but my kids will watch her over and over and over . . . :rolleyes:

We turn it on in the background and fall asleep to it. It's somehow oddly comforting. We listen to the "See this! Don't miss that" for awhile, we know Disneyland will be THERE in the morning waiting for us again and then.. zzzzzzzzzzz.

;)