PDA

View Full Version : Smokin

disguy
07-02-2002, 08:20 AM
Does anyone know if they have added or changed the smoking sections at Disneyland/DCA recently since April?

Uncle Dick
07-02-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by disguy
Does anyone know if they have added or changed the smoking sections at Disneyland/DCA recently since April?
I don't think so, although the location along the Big Thunder Trail was closed in April during Big Thunder Mountain Railroad's rehab. It has since reopened.

MammaSilva
07-02-2002, 01:51 PM
I don't know when they changed the area under Screaming near the bathrooms/carousel but now it's over by the water on the far side of the red gondola entrance of the Sun wheel, and the smoking area by haunted isn't by haunted anymore it is down next to the tom sawyer raft dock. I'm not sure when the changes were made...

Uncle Dick
07-02-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by mammasilva
I don't know when they changed the area under Screaming near the bathrooms/carousel but now it's over by the water on the far side of the red gondola entrance of the Sun wheel, and the smoking area by haunted isn't by haunted anymore it is down next to the tom sawyer raft dock. I'm not sure when the changes were made...
Those changes were made before April. In fact, in between the Screamin' location and the one by the Sun Wheel, there was a location temporarily set up next to the Maliboomer (right in the middle of a pathway). It didn't last long.

disguy
07-02-2002, 02:18 PM
When Big thunder was closed there was this wooden platform right on the river next to Martk Twain I love that area it was away from people and a nice view anyone know if they closed that? (It was in place of the one that was right in back of big thunder)

Uncle Dick
07-02-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by disguy
When Big thunder was closed there was this wooden platform right on the river next to Martk Twain I love that area it was away from people and a nice view anyone know if they closed that? (It was in place of the one that was right in back of big thunder)
That area is no longer a smoking location. It was just the temporary replacment for the closed Big Thunder Trail area.

disguy
07-02-2002, 02:31 PM
that's to bad :( I liked that one and I never had to hear people complain as they walked by. It was great.