PDA

View Full Version : A.P Holder $25.00 blockout Date Question?

snappy
07-01-2002, 04:33 PM
* Have the Annual Deluxe Passport.
* In buying the $25.00 ticket on a blockout date does this entitle us to visit both parks?
* Also have parking on A.P. Can it still be used on a blockout date? If not is there a way to get reinbursed? Remember last year we were able to park for free still.
* Do our discounts still apply when in the park? Food, etc.
* Fast pass work off the A.P itself or the actual ticket?
* Thanks for everyone's help.
:)

Darkbeer
07-01-2002, 05:14 PM
The parking should NOT work, but many CM's don't check that closely, so you might get lucky, but be prepared to pay... (No reimbursement, unless you upgrade to Premium)

The Blockout Pass is a Park Hopper!

You should still get your food discounts!

I think the FP works off the AP, though it might work off both :eek: Try it, and tell us after you get back......

Ghoulish Delight
07-01-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Darkbeer
The parking should NOT work, but many CM's don't check that closely, so you might get lucky, but be prepared to pay... (No reimbursement, unless you upgrade to Premium)

The Blockout Pass is a Park Hopper!

You should still get your food discounts!

I think the FP works off the AP, though it might work off both :eek: Try it, and tell us after you get back...... Actually, I do believe you get reimbursed for parking when you purchase the $25 blockout pass. Am I wrong?

HBTiggerFan
07-01-2002, 06:09 PM
Last time I purchased a blockout and paid for parking, I didn't get reimbursed for parking and the CM in the booth said that you don't get reimbursed. This was 2 years ago though.

Nigel2
07-01-2002, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Darkbeer

I think the FP works off the AP, though it might work off both :eek: Try it, and tell us after you get back......

If they scan both the AP and the ticket then they may both work but the only way for any ticket to be valid for FP means that it was scanned and used for admission.

cemeinke
07-01-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Nigel2
...the only way for any ticket to be valid for FP means that it was scanned and used for admission.

Maybe, Maybe not...;)

Nigel2
07-01-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by cemeinke

Maybe, Maybe not...;)

Ok, explain what you did...:D I know that when a friend signed me in (I told her I had an ap but she didn't care) I had to go back out later in the day so I could activate my ap and get two FPs.:D

HeeHeeHeeHoHoHo
07-02-2002, 01:34 AM
I have a deluxe AP and I take my mom's So Cal on blockout days (the So Cal is not scanned at the gate) and I am able to use both for FP service no problem

This worked as early as 1 month ago

BobaFat8
07-02-2002, 04:57 PM
I have a question too. If I bought one of these blackout day tickets can i use that towards a pass upgrade?

Disney Nick
07-02-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by BobaFat8
I have a question too. If I bought one of these blackout day tickets can i use that towards a pass upgrade?
Hrm.. If you bought the blackout day ticket on a day that wouldn't be blacked out if you upgraded, and if you upgrade on that day, then I don't see why they wouldn't refund your ticket. But since you obviously had the time to post on this board, it doesn't matter anymore. Either your ticket is expired or if you are thinking about doing this, just upgrade first.