PDA

View Full Version : Park hopper activation for fast passes

neverlander
07-17-2007, 12:15 PM
I know that individual park hoppers need to be used for admission before acquiring fast passes with them. My question is, does it matter what park they're activated in?
In other words, when my husband poops out early at DL, can we send him through CA with our tickets to pick up some fast passes for later (even though they've only been used to get into DL at that point)?
Thank you.

scanmom
07-17-2007, 12:19 PM
I never thought of that! I don't know the answer, but would like to know too!!!!

Darkbeer
07-17-2007, 02:18 PM
The Admission Media (Ticket, ParkHiopper or AP) must be used and scanned for entry at EITHER park on that day. Once the barcode has been scanned for entry, it can be used at BOTH parks for FP use.

If the Media was not used that day, it is not valid for FP's.

neverlander
07-17-2007, 02:25 PM
Thank you very much, Darkbeer.

VickiC
07-17-2007, 05:56 PM
I have several cast members working FastPass machines swear up and down that AP's and ParkHoppers will only work in the park they've been used for admission in and not in the other.

cookie7762
07-17-2007, 08:03 PM
I dont mean to discount any opinions, but last summer in August I used my parents' and brother's passes to get them all fast passes while they slept in a bit. Their passes were not activated that morning and I still got mulstiple fast passes.

Chadsgal
07-17-2007, 08:25 PM
I tried & failed. We couldn't use the passports to get fast passes when they weren't activated @ the turnstile.