PDA

View Full Version : Arr There Any Old Employees Out There???

disneyscott
07-01-2002, 11:48 AM
I was there at the park on Sat. and Sun. 6-29 and 6-30 and i have never in my life seen so many new hires by them selfs in the park.

Is there any sort of training cuzz i kept hearing over and over "Its my first day... I felt sory for them, there were no trainer or leads arount even to help them

One place was at the picture booth for space mountain...2 new highers by them self, and they didnt have anyone to call when a very rude lady was yelling at them for taking to much time with there pictures.

Its seem that evey time i turned around it was a "newbe" there, now dont take this the wrong way but I think this is a good idea for all of the new hires because most of the last year ride opp crew was bad... it was a paycheck to them and the park suffered.

Its nice to see smilles and happy employees again lets hope management dosent mess with there minds and it is the happiest place again

Cadaverous Pallor
07-01-2002, 03:07 PM
This is a non-CM talking, but don't they hire a ton of new people for the summer season? This might explain some of what you were seeing.