PDA

View Full Version : Admission question / When park is full

jacandjan
07-15-2007, 12:25 PM
Awhile back I remember Darkbeer talking about the park being full and they would shutdown new addmissions. I have not seen anything on this lately so I'm wondering if this is still happening ?

We leave soon and have 6 day parkhoppers, but on one day we are going to Universal and when we return in the late afternoon I don't want to have a problem getting into Disneyland if the park is close to full.

Can anyone tell me if this is even an issue I should be worried about ?

Thanks

kiki
07-15-2007, 12:45 PM
its rare that the park closes down new admission. Sometimes it happends on major holidays like new years eve, 4th of july and so on. So I think you will be safe.

Malcon10t
07-15-2007, 03:25 PM
This happens daily between Christmas and New Years. It also frequently happens on Veterans Day, the 4th of July, and other major holidays. I would not expect it to happen this week. (We are here, park is nice.)

danyoung
07-16-2007, 06:30 AM
As others have said, you should be fine. I personally just can't imagine anyone even wanting to get back in if the gates are closed, unless there was a special reason like the 4th of July. I mean, wall to wall people, 90 minute queues on everything, including food? No thanks!