PDA

View Full Version : viewing spots for Fantasmic, etc. with elderly

bfaber
07-15-2007, 11:15 AM
I am going to be taking my wife's parents to Disneyland with us this year. They won't be able to sit on the ground very well, and was wondering if there are areas someone would suggest that have benches that we could stake out if we did it early enough for Fantasmic...and no, I refuse to pay for the dessert thing! : ) Also, same question for the fireworks, Spectro, and the day parade. Thanks!

Bytebear
07-15-2007, 11:45 AM
There are two possibilities. You can stake out a table at the restaurant there, which I would recommend, although I don't know how long you need to wait.

They also have a handicapped section that you could use near the petrified tree. I would suggest renting a wheelchair if she has mobility issues and going there.

soccerlady16
07-15-2007, 04:31 PM
It'll be a good idea to rent the wheelchairs. For Parade of Dreams they do have a wheelchair section by the Kodak photoshop on Main Street, fireworks Im not sure. Do you mean the Electrical Parade in DCA? For that you don't need a wheelchair. Just look for a bench along the parade route about 30 min before start time and you should be fine, it never gets that crowded, especially towards the back of the park.