PDA

View Full Version : are the pass upgrades for a limited time only?

Gymgirl975
06-30-2002, 01:20 PM
We are going to be at the DLR July 7-13. We bought the $111 adult 4 day passport for child's price off the internet. I just want to make SURE that if we go in on Sunday the 7th we will be able to upgrade to the AP for $48. If we do do that, then we will probably go to DL the Sunday that we get there, as well as Wednesday evening after Universal. If we can't, however, I don't want to waste a day on the passport on Sunday night. Is the AP upgrade still available for that $48? Also, are kid's AP's the same price as adults! Thanks!

disguy
06-30-2002, 03:14 PM
Which AP are you getting? Deluxe or Premium? Be carefull that the blackout dates are not while you are there. What I did was get them on the last day of my trip because that Fri and Sat they were blocked out. So that Saturday afternoon I upgraded and they gave me a free pass to finish the day at park instead of paying the 25 dollar fee. I belive kids ap's are the same price. Take a look on there website for more info http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneylandresort/ResortInfo/Tickets/index?id=6073&Grouping=TG

tabacco
06-30-2002, 06:19 PM
They'll do the upgrade from whatever price the front of the ticket says, so long as you do it by the end of the last day you use the ticket.