PDA

View Full Version : Which Animatronic Would You Be?

Pages : [1] 2

DisneylandBoy
06-30-2002, 11:22 AM
There are many Audio-Animatronics at Disneyland. If you could take one of their places for one day, which one would you become? I would be the Carlos in POTC.

"Don't be cheekin Carlos!"

MonorailMan
06-30-2002, 11:33 AM
Tom Morrow. :)

gn2dlnd
06-30-2002, 01:17 PM
Big fat pirate with the turkey leg, "I be willin' to share I be!" A day in my favorite attraction, working a sit-down job that's fully catered. Life could not possibly get any better. Yar.

Not Afraid
07-01-2002, 12:12 AM
The Red Headed Wench, of course.;)

Allysen1Derland
07-01-2002, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Not Afraid
The Red Headed Wench, of course.;)

She's exactly who I'd want to be, too!
"We wants the redhead! we wants the redhead!"
You can't beat that kind of attention!
My favorite used to be the girl who popped her head out of the barrel while the pirate sat next to her holding that nifty high heel shoe and chiffon scarf! For the life of me, I have no memory of what pops out of that barrel now! After the "p.c." renovation they removed her, didn't they?
I've always liked the Wendy in Peter Pan's Flight that is reading to the children when you first "fly" in. I might be that, too!;)

stan4d_steph
07-01-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Allysen1Derland
...My favorite used to be the girl who popped her head out of the barrel while the pirate sat next to her holding that nifty high heel shoe and chiffon scarf! For the life of me, I have no memory of what pops out of that barrel now! After the "p.c." renovation they removed her, didn't they?...

She is now a cat in a barrel of fish.

I don't know. It might be fun to be the goat on Big Thunder Mountain so that I could watch people do the goat trick all day long.

CEO Andrew
07-01-2002, 09:35 AM
I would definitely want to be Hopper from DCA's "It's Tough to be a Bug." Man, does that animatronic have some amazing moves! :)

Cadaverous Pallor
07-01-2002, 03:12 PM
I would say Mr. Lincoln, but I wouldn't want to do his spiel all day. ;)

These might not count as "animatronics", but I'd like to go with Madam Leota. Little Leota would be fun too. "Hurry back...."

malin
07-01-2002, 03:16 PM
It would have to be one of the Elephants in the Jungle Cruise swiming and having a great time splashing Disney guest all day long.Sounds like great fun.

Hades
07-01-2002, 04:53 PM
For me, it would have to be the last Indy on the IJTOFE (That's Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye, if you didn't get the abbriviation;) ) I would love to get to say those lines and really mean it! LOL! "Tourists, it had to be tourists!":D

Gemini Cricket
07-01-2002, 06:52 PM
I'd be the Native American storyteller shaman on the Rivers of America. He moves the most out of all the animatronic characters and he talks a lot... like me.
:D

cemeinke
07-01-2002, 07:21 PM
Well, if I can go back to yesterland, I always like the Mission Control Guy in Flight to the Moon/Mission to Mars.

For current animatronics, I'd like to be in the Ball Room scene of Mansion, maybe the guy swinging from the chandalier - he looks to be having a good time.

gn2dlnd
07-01-2002, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Cadaverous Pallor
I would say Mr. Lincoln, but I wouldn't want to do his spiel all day. ;)

In addition, Mary Todd and those nights out at the theatre can really take it out of a guy.

Alice
07-01-2002, 07:48 PM
I would be the Abominal Snowman on Matterhorn just to see everyone's faces :p

blusilva
07-01-2002, 11:34 PM
I'd like to be the Pirate With The Dirty Foot sitting on top of one of the archways in PotC. He has his bottle of rum and looks very comfortable up there swingin' his dirty foot!

P.S. and the girl in the barrel was replaced by the Amazing Levitating Cat [tm alt.disney.disneyland]!

Mad Hatter
07-02-2002, 11:43 PM
I would be one of the vultures in splash mountain,looking down on all of you:eek:

chalkboy8
07-03-2002, 07:05 AM
i'd like to be al gore-- the ultimate animatronic.

no1here
07-03-2002, 10:15 AM
It's a toss-up between Mr. Bluebird in Splash or the Grave Digger in HM (I'd get three months off a year!).

justagrrl
07-03-2002, 10:20 AM
I'll be the girl bear that comes down (well, used to ) from the ceiling in the swing during the CBJ show.

Cadaverous Pallor
07-03-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by no1here
...or the Grave Digger in HM (I'd get three months off a year!).
Hmm.....I'm trying to place the Grave Digger, but I can't. What's he look like and where is he in the ride?

(Please don't make fun of me if this is a stupid quesion! :( :D )

no1here
07-03-2002, 11:00 AM
The old man with the lantern and the skinny, whimpering dog. Does that ring a bell? I believe he has a shovel in the other hand.

LightGuy20
07-03-2002, 11:02 AM
The grave digger is right after you go down the ramp leaving the "mansion" section and heading into the graveyard. Right before you go through the gate.

Cadaverous Pallor
07-03-2002, 11:05 AM
Oh, him. Very cool. I think you're right, he does have a shovel.

BELLEH5
07-04-2002, 12:29 AM
I would want to be one of the singing girl birds in the Tiki room.

"Theres Susette, Collette, Fifi, Gigi, .... "lets all sing like the birdies sing, tweet tweet tweet.."

Iceman
07-05-2002, 06:35 AM
I'd be Cindy Crawford at SuperStar Limo. :D

Oh, and I was pleased to ride PoTC in Tokyo and see all the old politically incorrect things still in action...