PDA

View Full Version : Faulty merchandise question

oohykitten
07-12-2007, 12:01 PM
My mom bought our son a Pirates blanket from Disneyland about a month ago. We washed it alone before we used and put it in his room. my mother put it in the crib with him, and it has ruined the bedding. It turned everything purplish blue from the dye in the blanket. I can only guess it was his sweat but it caused the colors to run. I have taken the bedding to the cleaners and they can't get it out. It has ruined my son's bedding...is there anything I can do or the resort can do? I am not sure what I want to happen, but at the very least it would be nice for a warning.

WITron
07-13-2007, 07:16 AM
I had an issue with a sweatshirt that we had purchased for our daughter on a trip there, and I called delivears, and they were able to take care of the issue. I don't what they can/will do about the bedding that was ruined, but good luck.

MoKat72
07-13-2007, 09:22 PM
I agree. I would contact Disneyland and see what they say. My husband had bought a Mickey watch for me for Valentine's Day while we were in the park. The battery died within 24 hours. We walked into a store, showed my watch to the CM and she took us right over to the display racks, pulled a new watch out of the packaging and handed it to us, no questions asked, no receipt needed.

It never hurts to ask.

sharkie90278
07-18-2007, 02:36 PM
I had bought a Mickey backback at DCA and used it for several months when the zipper went out. I took it to the store (without a receipt) and showed them what happened. They were SO nice! The manager said to go get a replacement and they helped me transfer all my stuff. It's definitely worth asking them about.

bloodnswash
07-19-2007, 09:07 AM
The two parks are really good about fixing things that go bad/wrong with their merchandise. But because it ruined the bedding, I don't know how they will be able to help you. I definitely think you should bring it to their attention, though. You could possibly be helping future buyers.