PDA

View Full Version : Grocery delivery to GCH?

aymieb
07-12-2007, 05:41 AM
MY family and I are going to go to Disney next month and will be staying at the GCH. We will be bringing our 9 month old as well as our 3 year old. I would rather have the baby food, juice, water bottles, etc. delivered to the room rather than having to pack all of that for the plane trip. My concern though is that the grocery delivery won't go smoothly and I will be stuck having to run out via cab to a grocery there which I wouldn't care to do. I know Safeway has two hour delivery windows. One of our party would be happy to stay in the room and relax during that time and wait for the delivery. Has anyone ever had a grocery delivery sent to GCH? What was your experience? Thanks for your input!

stan4d_steph
07-12-2007, 06:58 AM
Here's a recent thread about grocery delivery to the Disneyland Hotel (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=71249&highlight=grocery+delivery).

rmarino74
07-12-2007, 09:38 AM
MY family and I are going to go to Disney next month and will be staying at the GCH. We will be bringing our 9 month old as well as our 3 year old. I would rather have the baby food, juice, water bottles, etc. delivered to the room rather than having to pack all of that for the plane trip. My concern though is that the grocery delivery won't go smoothly and I will be stuck having to run out via cab to a grocery there which I wouldn't care to do. I know Safeway has two hour delivery windows. One of our party would be happy to stay in the room and relax during that time and wait for the delivery. Has anyone ever had a grocery delivery sent to GCH? What was your experience? Thanks for your input!

As far as leaving the hotel, I suggest going to either the valet or bell desk and asking for their Town Car. I had stayed there in the past and needed to go to Costco to pick up some things for our room. They brought up a Lincoln Town Car with a driver and we made a quick run. It was very nice! Reminded me of Vegas hotel service!

Of course, this is only if they have the car available and you are good at the art of pursuasion as I don't think that it is normally available for everyone.;)

aymieb
07-12-2007, 10:29 AM
Oh, and I am sorry the first word of my post is capitalized. Baby woke me up at 4:50 am this morning so my typing skills aren't the best!

june1st1997
07-12-2007, 01:25 PM
We use babytravelite. They are a godsend!!!!

We love them. They offer alot of great products. you can even arrange to have them ship your extras home.

They are a little $$. But worth every penny. I have used them several times when we traveled to NYC... They saved me.

REally check out the site. They affer all kinds of services.

http://www.babiestravellite.com/index.html

Enjoy!