PDA

View Full Version : Any Disneyland Ghost Stories? [merged]

TheYeti
07-11-2007, 12:53 PM
There was a post earlier from a guy who is now working the late shift at DL and he mentioned how scary the park can be in certain areas at night. Another poster on that thread brought up “Billy” it appears that several people know about Billy the ghost. Can anyone share the story, who is he, why haunt the happiest place on earth? I guess if I could spend eternity anywhere on earth I would pick Disneyland.

How about any other ghost stories or spooky tales anything you can share would be great? Please spare me the 999 ghosts in the haunted Mansion lol I am already aware of those lost souls.

backsthepack
07-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Never, ever thought about this subject. Interesting. Can't wait to hear the stories.

oohykitten
07-11-2007, 02:11 PM
I Could tell you of a spirit there IMO...but I am not sure if that is what this post is about, nor would it be believed.

mistofviolets
07-11-2007, 02:22 PM
I just googled and found this:
www.geocities.com/ghostlybumps/disneyland.html

I don't know if its er, "true" or not. As far as ghosts go, truth is very subjective! LOL

Tinkermommy
07-11-2007, 03:54 PM
I don't know if its er, "true" or not. As far as ghosts go, truth is very subjective! LOL

Facts, too, apparently...LOL. Re the "Dolly" story, for example, it says she unbuckled to check her children riding behind her and flew over their heads. According to Snopes.com, "Dolly" was alone in the rear car so nobody knows whether or not she deliberately unbuckled her seatbelt.
http://www.snopes.com/disney/parks/deaths.htm

Mickey
07-11-2007, 11:28 PM
Reading a similar post on another web page which im not suscribed (because mousplanet is my favorite) I came up with someone who saw a "man figure" or "shade" on Big Thunder Mountain, I was shocked because it happened to me also.

After going rapidly in a dark cave (kind of like a drop), before going up on the "second" hill, I kind of saw someone standing on my right, but I was like laughing and having fun that I didn't pay attention, when I read the thread It was very similar as I saw it. (To tell you the truth I didn't even remember that I saw something untill I read it)
The thread said something like : "I was looking forward, and out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw a man standing next to the track"
and it happened to me the same way.

CM? Ghost? I don't know just sharing my story too.
Anyone with a similar story?

dehnehsu
07-12-2007, 01:52 AM
Isn't that the same section that the kid was killed in the Sept. 2003 accident where the Train hit the cave entrance? Spooky! Or perhaps it's the unhappy ghost of Walt Disney watching how his park maintenance has gone down in the Eisner era.

TheYeti
07-12-2007, 06:02 AM
I Could tell you of a spirit there IMO...but I am not sure if that is what this post is about, nor would it be believed.

I would love to hear about it, these stories are just fascinating to me. I have never seen a ghost or felt a spirit but I am very open to listen to anything.

SANDYMARIE
07-12-2007, 06:44 AM
The only ghosts I've EVER seen are the ones Walt created for a RIDE!!

TTFN

danyoung
07-12-2007, 08:11 AM
How about a combination of props and lighting that makes you think you saw a person out of the corner of your eye?

barely
07-12-2007, 08:38 AM
No such thing ('cept in Haunted Mansion). :D

PlayGirlBunny
07-12-2007, 08:49 AM
I have read that there are cast members hiding in the rides to keep eye out on people as well as many many cameras so perhaps that is what it is.

danyoung
07-12-2007, 11:30 AM
No such thing ('cept in Haunted Mansion). :D

Thanks, barely. I find there's a difference between people who like to swap stories for the fun of it and people who really believe that Disney parks are haunted. Sorry, but it's just silly.

Jim Dear and Darling
07-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Isn't there a story about the cast member who died on America Sings riding onto the back of the Space Mountain cars?