PDA

View Full Version : Busting out of Disneyland Jail?

The Real Cinderella
07-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Bored out of my mind at work, I've been exchanging text messages with a friend. I won't give you all the details, (let's just say I'm a bit jealous of a certain princess--she has my career!) but one of his responses said "If you need someone to bust you out of Disneyland jail, I'm your man".

This, of course, led to some hilarious conversation about said jail and the various ways you could get out. For some reason, I imagine this jail to be animated, and imagine that a giant pencil with a good eraser could do the trick. If not, then a portable hole (ala Roger Rabbit) would suffice.

We have a strong suspicion that repeat offenders are locked in It's a Small World ... "Nooo! The singing! Make it stop! I'll be good, I swear!"

So, my question, just to be silly and fun, is how would YOU break out of (the imaginary) Disneyland jail?

Bytebear
07-10-2007, 01:33 PM
You could try getting the keys from that pesky dog.

kandyk
07-10-2007, 02:53 PM
Leave me in jail, at least I'm in Disneyland!!!

DangerMouse
07-10-2007, 03:03 PM

I was thinking the same thing. I feel like I'm in jail when I can't get to DL!

The Real Cinderella
07-10-2007, 03:47 PM

Happiest jail on earth :D

PanFan
07-11-2007, 06:06 PM
You could always just bend the bars aside (after getting your picture taken) and step out. Or walk back through the post office if you're feeling lazy.

FantasmicFan82
07-11-2007, 08:04 PM
I've seen a few kids in the jail for grad-nite. they didn't look too happy. It's a pretty nifty holding cell, just to wait to give them away to Anaheim PD. wait, how dumb are you to get put in jail at DL?

Breaking out? Get Stitches Ray-Gun.

SeansMom
07-11-2007, 09:05 PM
If you ask nicely, Tink might help you...

kylephoto760
07-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Don't get caught or you'll be sent to IASW!

honeymoon @disney
07-12-2007, 12:31 AM
Always keep some Christmas tree tinsel in your pocket... :D

SANDYMARIE
07-12-2007, 06:54 AM
Question....What can I do too get in there? At least it's Disneyland!! lol!
But I guess if I wanted to get out, I would probably ask for the Alice meal and just walk thru the bars. :rolleyes:

TTFN