PDA

View Full Version : Disney's Magical Memory Maker (photo scavenger hunt-type thing)

CookieBandit
07-10-2007, 08:48 AM
Has anyone tried the Disney's Magical Memory Maker? The website is www.disneymmm.com. As far as I can tell, it's set up so you take photos at 16 different locations at DL (they provide you with a map of the locations http://www.disneymmm.com/parkmaps.aspx) and the photos are organized automatically in some sort of a scrapbook-type format.

I believe the service is free (except standard picture messaging fees from your cellphone provider, if you choose to send pictures with your cameraphone) and the photos stay up for 30 days. Or you can just upload the photos from your computer after you get home. You can download the photo albums to your computer before the 30 days are up.

Sounds pretty neat. I want to try it, but I have doubts I'd keep up with. I can just see myself trying to find one of the locations and then just giving up because I'm too lazy... :)

The Real Cinderella
07-10-2007, 09:49 AM
Sounds fun! I glanced at the website, but couldn't get any of the sample albums to load ... stupid work computer ...

I think I might try it!