PDA

View Full Version : Park Vue Inn

micmoushous
07-09-2007, 12:01 PM
We are leaving soon for Disneyland, yay!!!!, and are staying at the Park Vue Inn...we heard they have finished renovations and wondering what the reviews are. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! We are staying in the 2 queen/hide-a-bed suite and a regular 2 queen room. We hear there is a continental breakfast??

Petersgj
07-09-2007, 02:03 PM
We've stayed there at least a half dozen times and you can't beat the location. Nothing fancy, but we've always been happy there. Even better after the renovations. The continental breakfast isn't much: Bagels, muffins, doughnuts, toast, juice, etc., but it'll get you going. We plan on staying there again next time we go.

micmoushous
07-09-2007, 04:37 PM
Thanks...that makes us feel better!!

disneyhound
07-09-2007, 04:46 PM
Be sure to request a quiet room!!!

We stayed there two years ago, and we were assigned a room on the bottom floor with an exterior wall adjacent to the ice and soda machines. Above us was a family with small kids. Can't fault their excitement, they jumped and ran around there room! The light fixtures shook! The next day I requested another room; we were moved to a room upstairs (only two floors) towards the rear, much better!

backsthepack
07-10-2007, 06:46 AM
We have stayed there a few times. As someone else said, nothing fancy, but clean and location is super!

We did have an issue when checking in/out this past trip (month ago). The price changed a few times. First it went up quite a bit due to taxes, fine. I understand that. Then when I got home and checked our account I noticed that it went up yet again upon check out. I quickly emailed them and was told it was for utility usage! Never have I had this happened. I told them that I didn't approve nor sign for that amount to be charged and was never told about it. They gave me an automated response. Anyway, so just check your amounts with them.

micmoushous
07-10-2007, 05:52 PM
Thanks for the heads-up. That is bizarre, I have never heard of that. Luckily the people we are travelling with will make sure nothing like that happens!!!!

shna
07-10-2007, 06:13 PM
We've stayed there a couple of times now. First time was very quiet, at the back. Second time was nearer the front -- next to a family with kids very excited to go to DLR early in the morning. I wear earplugs when I sleep, so it didn't wake me - but it woke DH.

We pay ahead of time (or at least we did when I booked), so no extra charges can be plopped on...

AlbertaMinnie
07-11-2007, 07:00 AM
Thanks for the heads-up. That is bizarre, I have never heard of that. Luckily the people we are travelling with will make sure nothing like that happens!!!!

YOU GOT IT!:)

Since I was the one that 'found' this place my fingers are crossed tight that everything will be awesome!