PDA

View Full Version : Call me dense! [Disney's Magical Express Website Question]

ChuckC
07-09-2007, 12:40 PM
I've used Magical Express for my last two trips to WDW. Now I want to reserve it again for my trip in the fall. For the life of me, I can't find the web site where I can make a reservation. I have tried the official Disney site and the DVC member site and keep getting referred to the DME FAQ.

I know that I reserved online in the past but I can't remember where.:confused: Perhaps its the hot spell we are going thru.:p

GusMan
07-09-2007, 12:54 PM
I did some searching also and most places mentioned that you should call 407-W-DISNEY to make DME reservations. I did not find anywhere to do this online unless you were with a group/conference or the like. Doesnt mean that it does not exist... its just I could not find one. (And I consider myself a search engine guru. :) )

I am sure DVC member services can also make those arrangements as well.

TinaMouse
07-09-2007, 12:55 PM
Did you book a package through Disney.com? When I go to the Disney.com site, I log in, go to "My Vacations" and then put in my reservation number. After that, they gave me the option to input my flight info for DME.

Now that being said, my flight time was recently changed and I can't get back in to alter the info....anyone else know?

Drince88
07-09-2007, 01:00 PM
I think if you go under 'My Disney Vacation' you can get to a screen to add it (at least the intro infomation indicated you could).

I was really hoping when they had the big hoopla about redoing the site that they would make FINDING things easier. But why would they make things more FUNCTIONAL when they can just make them cooler LOOKING? :rolleyes:

Drince88
07-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Now that being said, my flight time was recently changed and I can't get back in to alter the info....anyone else know?

As long as the flight number didn't change, you don't need to update anything. Other than that, I can't answer your question.

ChuckC
07-09-2007, 02:21 PM
I did some searching also and most places mentioned that you should call 407-W-DISNEY to make DME reservations. I did not find anywhere to do this online unless you were with a group/conference or the like. Doesnt mean that it does not exist... its just I could not find one. (And I consider myself a search engine guru. :) )

I am sure DVC member services can also make those arrangements as well.

Thanks. All I know is that the previous two times I used DME, I made the rezzies online. If I have to, I will call.:(

ChuckC
07-09-2007, 02:25 PM
Did you book a package through Disney.com? When I go to the Disney.com site, I log in, go to "My Vacations" and then put in my reservation number. After that, they gave me the option to input my flight info for DME.
No, I'm a DVC member and reserved thru Member Services. I did try inputting my Res. # and they came back saying that they were unable to retrieve my reservation-Try again later.:(

GusMan
07-09-2007, 04:22 PM
No, I'm a DVC member and reserved thru Member Services. I did try inputting my Res. # and they came back saying that they were unable to retrieve my reservation-Try again later.:(
From my own personal experience, DVC reservations cant be looked up using the regular online reservation system. (Even though it says "try again later.")
I bet going through Member Services will be your best bet.

ChuckC
07-09-2007, 04:23 PM
I logged on to another message board and discovered the web site for the Magical Express. Here it is: www.disneysmagicalexpress.com

Y'know, I shoulda just tried typing in the name. It would have worked.:p

But one thing I noticed. Even tho I gave them the flt info for arrival and departure, when they summarized the information, they only showed my arrival. Perhaps that is why I have had trouble my past two trips with my departure flights. On both occasions, I was told that they did not have my departure flight information.

sleepytoo
07-10-2007, 11:47 AM
Chuck...OT, but I just noticed your avator - the Fantasmic boat with snow globe - I have the same one!!! :) I love it - it makes me smile everytime I look at it!

Let me ask you, by any chance has yours developed any air bubbles in the globe?? Mine just did, after only having it for about a month - ugh!! I don't think that's a good sign, but I can't really do anything about it either, since the store does not have anymore. Just hoping it will not get bigger.

ChuckC
07-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Chuck...OT, but I just noticed your avator - the Fantasmic boat with snow globe - I have the same one!!! :) I love it - it makes me smile everytime I look at it!

Let me ask you, by any chance has yours developed any air bubbles in the globe?? Mine just did, after only having it for about a month - ugh!! I don't think that's a good sign, but I can't really do anything about it either, since the store does not have anymore. Just hoping it will not get bigger.

I had to get up and inspect the globe. No air bubbles but then again I don't move it around. It sits there with my Cinderella castle, Tinkerbell lamp, etc. and gets dusty.:D

sleepytoo
07-14-2007, 09:36 AM
I had to get up and inspect the globe. No air bubbles but then again I don't move it around. It sits there with my Cinderella castle, Tinkerbell lamp, etc. and gets dusty.:D

Well I guess it is just mine then :crying: I haven't had much luck with these. The first one that I bought, well the music didn't work, so then I exchanged it for this one. And it was fine for a few weeks - and I don't move mine either - it just sits there and looks pretty!! And then one day when I went to turn it on...well here was this darn bubble. Oh well!!!!!