PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July at DLR

Tracs5
07-08-2007, 09:16 PM
We just got back from a week in S.California and spent 3 days at DLR. Our trip was fantastic, the park was wonderful of course....my only disapointment was the crowd while waiting for the fireworks shows...we were sitting in an extreamly crowded area in Main Street while waiting and the people around us were so rude. When a cast member came by (very nice, and I cant believe she kept her smile the whole time) and asked people to stand so there was more room, people were rude to her and refused to stand up. I couldnt believe it. We finally became so fed up with the people around us that we left Main Street and headed over to Fantasmic and watched that instead...which I am really glad as I had not seen it on our other trips. It was wonderful and we were lucky to be surrounded by happy, nice and friendly people.

Tinkermommy
07-08-2007, 09:35 PM
Awww, I'm sorry that happened to you. That's always so sad. We've been in a similar situation where people are sitting and then people in front stand, and everybody starts screaming at each other to stand up/sit down. Once my daughter and I were actually the dividing line between the groups and were trapped. I had NO idea what to do, so my little one just cried through the whole show. Yikes.

I'm glad you had a great experience at Fantasmic! We haven't seen that since last summer...I just can't seem to stay awake that long! LOL