PDA

View Full Version : July 8, 2007 Olszewski release update

cstephens
07-08-2007, 08:41 PM
FYI, I've updated the site to include a report on today's release, and I've changed the address of the main page.

Here's the new address: http://www.colddeadfish.net/olszewski.html.

I've reworked the main page to break out the various updates as well as writing a new intro, and I think it makes it much easier to navigate. Click on the "updates" link, and then click on the link for the July 8, 2007 update, which includes information about the release of the three versions of the Disneyland marquee and Gallery of Light pieces, pictures of the new Snow White Gallery of Light piece and heirloom box, pictures of the Pirates of the Caribbean Gallery of Light piece and heirloom box, a picture of a very special Disneyland marquee and news of the closing of the Disney Gallery.

Thanks!

spectromen
07-09-2007, 06:40 PM
Thank you as always. OMG, September 22nd is going to be a horrible day financially. I hope they re-evaluate having so many items on one day.

Chadsgal
07-09-2007, 07:36 PM
Thank you sooo much I keep your site bookmarked. I am trying to budget for my trip to buy some pieces while I am down there so I don't have to pay for shipping but I think I can only get two pieces, but which ones to pick? :confused: So much is going to be out by then!