PDA

View Full Version : Re-Entry?

ham
07-08-2007, 11:20 AM
A couple quick questions for everyone:

1. Is re-entry allowed on the single-day ticket? On the Disney site there is no clear answer on this.

2. How late is re-entry allowed? In theory, if the park closes at midnight, I should be able to get back in at 11:45, right?

Thanks, and sorry if this has been asked before, I searched and couldn't find a clear answer.

Oh, and what a GREAT site!

tod
07-08-2007, 11:42 AM
1. Yes.

2. The entrance gates close at a determined time before the park closes and NObody gets in. Last time I checked it was half an hour before the park closes, but that was several years ago. It's not a secret; on the day you go, ask at the gate or at City Hall and they can tell you.

--t

cyby
07-08-2007, 03:30 PM
1. Yes, but be sure to get your hand stamped before you exit the park.

2. Usually it's half an hour or so, but I remembered on several occasions, especially during the holiday season, coming back in as late as 1145 or so.

ham
07-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the help. I finally got through on the phone, and the lady said you can re-enter pretty much anytime before midnight. I asked if 11:45 would be fine, and she said yes.

cstephens
07-08-2007, 10:29 PM
2. The entrance gates close at a determined time before the park closes and NObody gets in. Last time I checked it was half an hour before the park closes, but that was several years ago. It's not a secret; on the day you go, ask at the gate or at City Hall and they can tell you.

We thought that was the case as well, since it's what we're used to and we hadn't entered the park late in quite some time. We discovered a few months ago that apparently, that changed some time ago. Not just for re-entry, but even first entries, you can go through the turnstiles right up until closing.