PDA

View Full Version : Nemo ride open later?

natzach
07-07-2007, 04:02 PM
I read somewhere that the Nemo ride would be staying open an hour after the park closes to keep up w/ the demand-has anyone else heard this, or already been there and know if it's true?

cstephens
07-07-2007, 05:27 PM
I read somewhere that the Nemo ride would be staying open an hour after the park closes to keep up w/ the demand-has anyone else heard this, or already been there and know if it's true?

Well, it's really that they allow you to get in line right up until park closing, so even if it's a two-hour wait at that point, they'll still let you get in line. We got in line last night at 11:45pm, and it was about a 35 minute wait. I did notice at some point that there was a CM at the very back of the line who was turning people away who still wanted to get in line. By the time we rode and came back and got off the sub, there was no one else still waiting.

danyoung
07-07-2007, 06:14 PM
I believe they officially said that they'd stay open up to 2 1/2 hours after park closing if needed. So far from what I've read online, that much time hasn't been needed. The line at closing is usually around 45 minutes or so. Wish I'd known that strategy during my DL visit a couple weeks ago. I tried several mornings, and never could get up there fast enough to avoid a 2 hour wait. Just not worth it!

Mermaid
07-07-2007, 06:29 PM
From what I have heard, everyone is right. They will let it stay open an extra 2 hours past closing if you are in line by closing. I don't think the lines have generally warrented the whole 2 hours though.

cstephens
07-08-2007, 09:10 PM
When we went on opening day on June 11 and got off the ride about 12:10am, there was still about a 2 hour line waiting.

evrythngwmn
07-09-2007, 08:29 AM
Last night at park close the wait time was thirty minutes.

snappy
07-09-2007, 11:42 AM
I was shocked to read the tote board read: Finding Nemo wait time: 60 minutes last night! Didn't visually confirm the line itself but that's what the tote board said!