PDA

View Full Version : Great Deal on Tickets?

keiko4hanae
07-05-2007, 09:32 AM
Hello...new to this board, but had to get on to get expert advice. Will be doing Disneyland and currently searching online for best deals. Found a site called Midwest Airlines Vacations where they have a really good deal on hoppers, as well as for other attractions. Has anyone heard of them? Would really appreciate any feedback.

The Real Cinderella
07-05-2007, 09:48 AM
I just looked at that website, and it seems their info on tickets is a bit outdated. It lists the 3 day park hopper as $122, which would be a fantastic deal, but then the small print says "***Please note that the Space Mountain attraction is closed until further notice to enhance the ride in anticipation of Disneyland's 50th Anniversary Celebration in 2005***" ... uuhh ... That info is at least 2 years old. Since ticket prices have raised since then, it is likely that they have not updated their site. I would be wary of booking and expecting those prices. Call or email them for the most accuarate information.

The Gay Days website has tickets at a good discounted price.

keiko4hanae
07-05-2007, 09:53 AM
This is a great deal and prices are current, however it can only be purchased in conjuction with a vac pkg. which means hotel and air.

WITron
07-06-2007, 04:59 AM
If you do go with a package from Midwest, they are a fantastic airline. They are based out of Milwaukee and have great service.

They have cut back, like all airlines, in the past few years, but still are one of the best at what they do. One of the nice things about their planes is they have wider seats and more leg room. They used to serve fantastic meals. On one trip, we had Lobster Thermadore(sp). It was like flying first class without the cost.

Now their food is like most others, you purchase a boxed meal. If you fly on an afternoon or evening flight, they give you warm chocolate chip cookies. when I can I try and fly them.

Mermaid
07-07-2007, 12:31 AM
That's a great deal!