PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dollars and Disney Gift Card..

disguy
06-26-2002, 03:10 PM
Does anyone know if you can use a "Disney gift card" at the Disneyland resort and Disney stores...same question with Disney dollars they can be used at Disney store correct?

DisneylandKid
06-26-2002, 03:38 PM
I know you can use Disney Dollars at Disney Stores... not sure about Disney Giftcards at Disneyland. I know that you can use them at the World of Disney.

cstephens
06-26-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by disguy
Does anyone know if you can use a "Disney gift card" at the Disneyland resort and Disney stores...same question with Disney dollars they can be used at Disney store correct?

Disney gift cards would not be usable inside either park, only at the World of Disney, which is in effect a Disney Store. Disney dollars are usable at Disney Stores.

JeffG
06-26-2002, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by cstephens

Disney gift cards would not be usable inside either park, only at the World of Disney, which is in effect a Disney Store. Disney dollars are usable at Disney Stores.

Are you sure that the gift cards would be usable at World of Disney? Even though it resembles a Disney Store and has some of their merchandise, I'm pretty sure it is still run by the parks and resorts division of the company and not the Disney Stores. In essense, it is a great big theme park gift shop.

-Jeff

cstephens
06-26-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by JeffG
Are you sure that the gift cards would be usable at World of Disney? Even though it resembles a Disney Store and has some of their merchandise, I'm pretty sure it is still run by the parks and resorts division of the company and not the Disney Stores. In essense, it is a great big theme park gift shop.

Nope, I'm not sure. Just what I thought. Ooops.

Dlandmom
06-26-2002, 09:14 PM
I tried to use a gift card at World of Disney about two months ago and was told by the cm that they don't accept them there.

Tink0706
06-27-2002, 04:07 AM
As a Disney Store CM I can tell you that the gift cards are only good at Disney Stores. The World of Disney is NOT a Disney Store. Disney Dollars are good everywhere.

disguy
06-27-2002, 06:42 AM
I wish there was a way of getting disney Dollars by mail. I hate to go to the mall to get them...I'll spend way to much then just dis dollars.