PDA

View Full Version : What do you think is the "best" show at Disneyland?

Pages : [1] 2

MuckaMowie
07-02-2007, 09:56 AM
Best food, places to stay, attractions, etc. all discussed. How about your favorite show at DL? That could be a parade, theater, outside CM acts, etc. ANYTHING! I have two. First, Billy Hill. That's a never-miss for us. Sometimes it's fabulous and sometimes just o.k., and it's interesting to compare the different Billy CMs. Also, I really loved (and miss) BLAST!

DangerMouse
07-02-2007, 11:30 AM
DEP is first on my list, followed by the Billies if Kirk Wall is performing :)

tinker3
07-02-2007, 12:02 PM
As far as shows go, I love "Believe" fireworks and Alladin the musical at CA.

cstephens
07-02-2007, 12:14 PM
Hands down - Fantasmic.

Clotho
07-02-2007, 12:24 PM
BLAST was great. I would see it every time we go if it were still there.

And Billy Hill and the Hillbillies rule! We hadn't seen them until our last trip, on recommendations heard here. I can't believe I had missed them so long!

I loved the jazz bands at French Market. I will miss it. :(

The Evil Queen
07-02-2007, 12:59 PM
Love the Hillbillies. NEVER miss them. OR the outside show with Clem, the mayor and his lovely "daughter".

I never know the name of that show...But I enjoy it each and every time!:)

Andrew
07-02-2007, 01:07 PM
OR the outside show with Clem, the mayor and his lovely "daughter". I never know the name of that show...But I enjoy it each and every time!:)
Laughing Stock

nvmom
07-02-2007, 01:25 PM
Ooh, tough call between Believe, Aladdin and Billy Hill...
I could watch Believe & the Billies everyday... I've seen Aladdin the last 3 trips and could probably skip it next time.

We also loved the Elec Parade the one time we saw it in March 05.

Theresa

dizzygrl
07-02-2007, 01:37 PM
definately billy hill and we also liked the new pirate show on the island, it was great

dizzygrl
07-02-2007, 01:39 PM
definately we love billy hill and never miss the show. we also really liked the new pirate show on the island, very entertaining.

californiagirlx7
07-02-2007, 03:13 PM
Fantasmic, no question about it.

River Belle
07-02-2007, 03:18 PM
Here's another vote for Fantasmic. Incredible experience. And one for the Electrical Parade--still a classic, though I'll admit I enjoyed it more when it was on Main Street.:)

atrder9901
07-02-2007, 03:52 PM
Fantasmic is awesome! It's just amazing to sit there and see the look of pure excitment in your child's eyes! Plus, when you sit close enough to the water, you can feel a light mist of water on you and that, in my opinion, is awesome!

DangerMouse
07-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Fantasmic is awesome! It's just amazing to sit there and see the look of pure excitment in your child's eyes! Plus, when you sit close enough to the water, you can feel a light mist of water on you and that, in my opinion, is awesome!

until you consider what kind of bacteria and chemicals are in that mist . . . :p

Tinker Bell
07-02-2007, 06:27 PM
Fantasmic is my fav. I am one of those who will sit for hours to get that dead center seat. I get dinner and site and wait for the show at 9 30pm.

Leap for Joy
07-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Fantasmic! I've seen it countless times and I'm still excited to see it every time.

darph nader
07-02-2007, 07:10 PM
People watching,and DEP,in that order.:cool:

Clotho
07-02-2007, 07:33 PM
I would be more into Fantasmic if the tryingt o find a godo spot and waiting and feeling very overcrowded wasn't a factor. When we went it was downright unpleasant waiting, people around us were pushy and rude, and then after staking it out for two hours before the show..you guessed it. Daddy put junior on his shoulders right in front of me in the section across the path. Right in the center of my view. Then trying to leave made me feel a little panicky, since there are so FEW ways to go, all those crowds push and shove through the same narrow walkways. Even waiting a bit before leaving, I felt claustorphobic. I have never made a point to see it since, that was so unpleasant.

I look forward to seeing it in WDW in Sept. I know there are portions of the WDW that aren't as good--I am well aware of that. But the stadium seating! THAT I can get behind!

tod
07-02-2007, 08:09 PM
Main Street Hop.
Believe! There's Magic in the Stars.
The Power of Blast!

--t

atrder9901
07-02-2007, 09:23 PM
until you consider what kind of bacteria and chemicals are in that mist . . . :p

:eek:Bummer. I didn't even think about that. Well, can't be any worse than the water you get drenched in on Splash.:)

Mickey
07-02-2007, 11:06 PM
Remember Dreams Come True,
Fantasmic!
Snow White enchanted musical

oregontraveler
07-03-2007, 04:50 AM
Present: Fantasmic & Billy Hill
Past: Dapper Dans 'old guard' and the Dick Tracy Diamond Double Cross
stage show.

samkj
07-03-2007, 06:13 AM
Hands down - Fantasmic.
I agree!! I even caught my son(he's 5) humming the music the other day!

DizneyMommy
07-03-2007, 08:05 AM
Christmas Fantasy Parade!!! I have that song my in head all year until the parade comes back again! I've been there on opening night for years and see it at least a couple dozen times before xmas is gone. But then, I am an Xmas freak...

Mrs Mouse
07-03-2007, 08:23 AM
I love the roving entertainment on Main Street. Bands, characters, you name it, I just love to sit there and watch it all
Definitely Fantasmic.
Also, I'm a HUGE fan of the Electrical Parade. There's just something so magical about it.

I'm ashamed to admit that I've yet to see Billy Hill, so that's something that's on the list for our upcoming trip.